• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Brad Vickers looks like a school crossing guard in the remake

User Info: XxAxem_BlackxX

XxAxem_BlackxX
1 week ago#1
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/0/0f/RE3_remake_January_14_2020_images_%2826%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20200114175937

Doesn't he?

User Info: superyoodle

superyoodle
1 week ago#2
P. C. Principal without the glasses.
Final fantasy: murdered. Resident evil: mutilated.
Where/when will it end?

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#3
It looks a bit goofy on him honestly, but maybe that's what they were going for with his character. I hope that's not what Chris' vest is gonna look like in the flashback.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
1 week ago#4
His goofy yellow vest no longer fits in with this all new upcoming edition of Resident Evil 3.
(message deleted)

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 week ago#6
superyoodle posted...
P. C. Principal without the glasses.
Nemisis: STARRS
Brad: did you just use a microaggression?!
Playing:
PS4: DBZ Kakarot, Sekiro (2nd run). Switch: Final Fantasy VII. Mobile: Dragon Quest III.

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
1 week ago#7
"You're our amazon, Jill!"
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
1 week ago#8
He looks like Capcom ruining my hopes and dreams
"It's raining again."

User Info: Fiz57

Fiz57
1 week ago#9
Come on, he is hiding in plain sight. No one would look for STARS member in the trafic/ticket booth section. He is hoping to trick Nemesis and maybe gave him ticket for driving too fast. It is like:

Nemesis: STARS!!!
Brad: Nope, buddy. Traffic Police. You know, we have report a missing vehicle like yours who ran away without paying their parking toll. Come on, buddy. Paid up and show me your driving license while you at it. Speeding in a school zone is very dangerous for the kids.

Nemesis made a fast gateaway with Brad chasing and screaming "Nemesis!!!"
Cardboard boxes are amazing. You could use it to sneak around. Drop on someone to stun them. Heck if you aren't satisfy with ramming, try a tank through co-op.
(edited 1 week ago)
He was a pilot not an on the ground combat operative.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Brad Vickers looks like a school crossing guard in the remake
  • Post New Message