• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Post your unpopular RE opinions

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
2 weeks ago#91
kirbserker posted...
Hah, the idea of an opinion being disqualified.

Hmmm. How do you feel about these opinions?

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
2 weeks ago#92
Wabuu posted...
Mine is simple.

The only truly bad Resident Evil games are frankly ones no one played, and if they said they have they're liars.

Resident Evil: Survivor and Resident Evil Gaiden are leagues worse than Resident Evil 0, 5, 6 and for some insane reason I've been seeing lately, 7.

I have played both of those games. I own both of those games. Those two games are demonstrably worse than Resident Evil 5, 6, 7 and 0.

Actually survivor is fun with the guncon (euro version ofc) even if it wasnt the best re as an arcade style spin of it wqs at leadt fun to play. As for the plot well...i still think re 5 has a worst plot tbh.

Gaiden was....an interesting experiment but relied way too much on die and retry or even luck to be properly completed.however for a gameboy color game it was decent.

If you really want to talk about bad re game theres survivor 2 and umbrella corps.as for re 4 i personally consider it a spin of experiment turned main entry. After all it birthed dmc and the game (plotwise) is so far remived from trzditional re that if it werent for leon ada, one or two mentions of umbrella or raccoon and wesker it could have been from any other universe. Its way too light for a main entry imho.

At least re 5 went back to bow and pharmaceutical companies tied to umbrella one way or another. And re 5 actually had umbrella made bow (the lickers, albeit modified by tricell but they still are umbrella creatures)
English is my second language, so excuse the errors ;)
gergdangbabim posted...
Opinion disqualified.

He’s correct though.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: natevines

natevines
2 weeks ago#94
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Just one. RE3>RE2.

A more common opinion than I had thought and I agree with it. I found the city to be such a more compelling setting than the sewers and police station, and I liked the merc guys. Never cared too much for Ada and all the subplots in RE2.

User Info: BobbyBrownLove

BobbyBrownLove
2 weeks ago#95
RE4 is a goddamn masterpiece.
Well, what is it?

User Info: jroger87

jroger87
2 weeks ago#96
Wesker in an a****** augmented only by his virus

User Info: jroger87

jroger87
2 weeks ago#97
Gun survivor > Resident Evil 5 - 6

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
2 weeks ago#98
jroger87 posted...
Gun survivor > Resident Evil 5 - 6
4-7 tbh
"It's raining again."

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
2 weeks ago#99
gergdangbabim posted...

Hmmm. How do you feel about these opinions?

I generally assume opinions people have, especially when comparing things, are from personal experience. I've played all the baseline REs (none of the remakes) and I personally found RE4, and specifically the Wii version, to be the most fun. But I know that most people hate the wii controls, so I just assumed it was controversial.

So with the situation of someone calling ORC a better game, I believe the person played the others and compared them and found it to be the better game.

Now, some users do go out of their way to make it obvious how little they care to learn about their own opinions. I wouldn't say that disqualifies the opinion, but it definitely makes it hard to discuss.

Plus, the word 'disqualifies' implies inequality and f*** that. Having one opinion different than yours doesn't make someone less of a person.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
2 weeks ago#100
kirbserker posted...
I generally assume opinions people have, especially when comparing things, are from personal experience. I've played all the baseline REs (none of the remakes) and I personally found RE4, and specifically the Wii version, to be the most fun. But I know that most people hate the wii controls, so I just assumed it was controversial.

So with the situation of someone calling ORC a better game, I believe the person played the others and compared them and found it to be the better game.

Now, some users do go out of their way to make it obvious how little they care to learn about their own opinions. I wouldn't say that disqualifies the opinion, but it definitely makes it hard to discuss.

Plus, the word 'disqualifies' implies inequality and f*** that. Having one opinion different than yours doesn't make someone less of a person.

It’s really hard to take that opinion seriously. I just played those games. They are borderline unplayable.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Post your unpopular RE opinions
  • Post New Message