• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Post your unpopular RE opinions

User Info: TheRocha

TheRocha
2 weeks ago#81
Zaschie posted...
Moving away from the original cast is good because they nearly all became hypercompetent super soldiers and there's nothing interesting about their stories anymore.
Got to agree with this.
However they could easily make a Resident evil with Rebecca, rehabilitate Ashley Graham into an action survivor or put Moira in the lead, and focus more on the survival and less on the action aspects of the franchise.

User Info: ohtheforlanity

ohtheforlanity
2 weeks ago#82
superyoodle posted...
Could you guys please clarify as to why riot gun > striker?

Immediately takes aim at the head, unlike the striker which you have to move upwards taking valuable time. The strikers exclusive of 100 shotgun shells while sounding cool is pretty much overkill, and it's not like you should be finding yourself short of ammo for your shotguns anyway. Also it's exclusive (while not mentioning it) is like the shotgun in that it ups its damage at long range to very near its close range damage. Finally, of course, it just looks better
Aaargh!
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Antike posted...
RE fans are biased tools

Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: Raidoban

Raidoban
2 weeks ago#84
5> racoon city > 6 > revelations. Every other game is garbage especially umbrella chronicles.
Ragnarok Online is the best MMO till this day.

User Info: Wabuu

Wabuu
2 weeks ago#85
Mine is simple.

The only truly bad Resident Evil games are frankly ones no one played, and if they said they have they're liars.

Resident Evil: Survivor and Resident Evil Gaiden are leagues worse than Resident Evil 0, 5, 6 and for some insane reason I've been seeing lately, 7.

I have played both of those games. I own both of those games. Those two games are demonstrably worse than Resident Evil 5, 6, 7 and 0.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
2 weeks ago#86
6 and ORC are actually really damn fun games

Orc and Outbreak are my top two resident evil games, and imo, basically the pinnacle of each "type" of resident evil. Outbreak fixed all the flaws with the classic system, being the only classic style RE that I actually liked because of that. Orc was finally the action horror game that 4 and 5 had been trying and failing to be.

4 is overrated. I own it on several platforms. Kept trying it again and again but oh my god it was just awful across the board. I couldn't finish it. It seems like the praise for it is mostly just fanboy bandwagoning, because almost nothing about 4 is actually any good.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
2 weeks ago#87
Degalon posted...
6 and ORC are actually really damn fun games

Orc and Outbreak are my top two resident evil games, and imo, basically the pinnacle of each "type" of resident evil. Outbreak fixed all the flaws with the classic system, being the only classic style RE that I actually liked because of that. Orc was finally the action horror game that 4 and 5 had been trying and failing to be.

4 is overrated. I own it on several platforms. Kept trying it again and again but oh my god it was just awful across the board. I couldn't finish it. It seems like the praise for it is mostly just fanboy bandwagoning, because almost nothing about 4 is actually any good.

Opinion disqualified.

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
2 weeks ago#88
Code Veronica is dogs***.
BREATHE
https://imgur.com/gallery/j0Ef4sK

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
2 weeks ago#89
gergdangbabim posted...

Opinion disqualified.

Hah, the idea of an opinion being disqualified.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 weeks ago#90
Original RE2 is the worst of the original trilogy.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Post your unpopular RE opinions
  • Post New Message