• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Post your unpopular RE opinions

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
6 days ago#121
SteelDragon2050 posted...
At least it's possible for people to slim down. Look at Chyna from when she started in WWE to just before she died. She lost a lot of the bulk.
I mean u can but RE5 chris and RE7 chris is a major slim down

But capcom is inconsistent with characters appearance especially RE6 chris and vendetta chris
Remember remember the 1st of September...2014
I was more confused by Vendetta Chris, to be honest. I saw the pictures and was like "That's f***ing Chris?" Not just the slimmer body, but his face was odd.

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
6 days ago#123
Code Veronica is awful and damaged the series more than 5 and 6 did.
PSN: ToveriJuri

User Info: MrMexican95

MrMexican95
5 days ago#124
3 is better than 2.

I kinda like the survivor games (especially dead aim)

I also like the chronicles games and think of being rail shooters on the wii, they're decent.

The Ashley level in RE4 is fun and feels a little more survival horror than the rest of the game.

Outbreak 1 is great but outbreak file 2 gets too much praise for being more or less just an expansion and I dont think many of its scenarios were as good as Outbreak 1's.

RE0 is worse than RE6.

7 in VR is one of the scariest RE experiences .

Currently playing spiderman, shadow of the tomb raider and resident evil 2

User Info: LeftiesRule

LeftiesRule
5 days ago#125
Tyrant R/T-0400TP is the best Tyrant.
2020 Games: Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Last Of Us 2, Avengers, Halo Infinite, NioH 2, Tales Of Arise, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Ghost Of Tsushima etc
Lack of consistency is one of RE's biggest problems regarding its characters. Every f***ing game we're told who someone is and that have a completely new face and voice.
God's lonely man

User Info: xandedxdurex

xandedxdurex
5 days ago#127
I think 0 is the worse in game in the series so far, at least of the ones i played until now.

I really enjoyed 5, and i thought that it had the best soundtrack and Mercenaries

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition is the best RE4 edition. Yes, the most recent HD version is probably the best one (or the GameCube), especially the PC version, but the controls and the low resolution (i like old games) are things that i prefer in the Wii version over any other version.

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
5 days ago#128
Malevolent_Moon posted...
Lack of consistency is one of RE's biggest problems regarding its characters. Every f***ing game we're told who someone is and that have a completely new face and voice.

Some of that has to do with changes in technology and changes in development staff.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Post your unpopular RE opinions
  • Post New Message