• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Post your unpopular RE opinions

User Info: Velvet__Crowe

Velvet__Crowe
3 days ago#111
*readies umbrella*

The original 3 games actually aren’t that good.
"I'd thank the gods, but you seem to be taking them out at an alarming rate." - Hargan, Sarn Encampment

User Info: KaijuKing97

KaijuKing97
3 days ago#112
Ada is a generic femme fatale, not some badass super spy.

6 wasn't nearly as bad as people say.

Matrix Wesker is goofy, but no worse than other things in the series.
If all else fails, there's always the sun.

User Info: vega2505

vega2505
3 days ago#113
I don't really like RE4 that much.
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the Tiger Knee.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
3 days ago#114
gergdangbabim posted...
It’s really hard to take that opinion seriously. I just played those games. They are borderline unplayable.

How so tho?

I'm literally doing a run of the of the ORC campaigns now (not right this second obviously but it's one of the games I'm currently doing runs of) and I haven't come across anything "borderline unplayable".

And trying to say 6 is "borderline unplayable" is just nonsense to begin with. Be mad it's not classic survivor horror all you want, but from a pure mechanics standpoint it's probably the MOST playable resident evil game ever made.

KaijuKing97 posted...
Ada is a generic femme fatale, not some badass super spy.

To add on to this, re6 made me headcanon that Ada is not actually a superspy at all, but actually just completely insane and delusional. Based on the Agent being her "imaginary friend " that pops in and out even when she grapples somewhere.

Both because it makes her way funnier, and makes way too much sense in hindsight.

Why does she act the way she does in each game? Because shes f***ing crazy.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
(edited 3 days ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37CYIjxjXLI
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
3 days ago#116
KaijuKing97 posted...
Matrix Wesker is goofy, but no worse than other things in the series.

Angle shooting Wesker so he can't shadow dodge is such a funny exploit I'm glad for Matrix Wesker.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)
RE7 Chris didn't look that bad,
SteelDragon2050 posted...

The renders don’t look too bad. But the in game model is terrible, it doesn’t even come close to the same fidelity as the renders

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
3 days ago#119
SteelDragon2050 posted...
Same but it's weird going from muscle freak Chris to this chris. I would've believed it if they kept the small build chris from RE1 and CV
Remember remember the 1st of September...2014
ChiefStabaHoe posted...
Same but it's weird going from muscle freak Chris to this chris. I would've believed it if they kept the small build chris from RE1 and CV
At least it's possible for people to slim down. Look at Chyna from when she started in WWE to just before she died. She lost a lot of the bulk.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Post your unpopular RE opinions
  • Post New Message