• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why do you think there aren't any legit gameplay videos yet?
Well atleast CV/CVX has atleast one hardcore fan.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
6 days ago#32
McLahey posted...
I do miss being able to walk up stairs.

That's not the only thing that makes 3 a better game than CV.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: edward18

edward18
6 days ago#33
3's way too actiony to me.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Addplayer

Addplayer
6 days ago#34
Both are good in their own ways. Code Veronica was slower paced, RE 3 was action.
At least no one is saying 6 is the best :P
Gaming: Death Stranding, The Outer Worlds
Youtube - The Chosen Shane
Addplayer posted...
At least no one is saying 6 is the best :P
Believe me, there are a select few who will.

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
6 days ago#36
riddlebox89 posted...
That's not the only thing that makes 3 a better game than CV.
I guess there's also the Dino Crisis costume (and costumes in general, but I would've really loved to dress Chris and Claire as Regina and Dylan...) and unlockable infinite ammo, which really should've been in every game since it was introduced.

I mean, why let you unlock infinite rocket launchers but not handguns/shotguns/machine guns/etc.? Clearly they're not worried about making the game too easy if they'll let you walk around one-shotting bosses, and it's a feature that was in previous games so obviously they have the idea in their heads. It's especially baffling in 4, a game that revolves around shooting and lets you upgrade your guns' ammo capacity (while also giving you the aforementioned infinite rocket launcher, and the infinite Chicago Typewriter). An infinite sniper rifle would make that game 10x more fun for me to replay.
"It's raining again."

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
6 days ago#37
None of your choices, its following re2remake gameplay. Nothing to show

User Info: Zimmer777

Zimmer777
5 days ago#38
@Thundercats-Ho

Are you MichaelDoesLife or are you emulating him?

Is this an all new edition of your YouTube account in text form?

User Info: xandedxdurex

xandedxdurex
5 days ago#39
I think they're not releasing any videos because they know most people already played the original game and the Remake of RE2, so all the things that they can offer gameplay-wise is quite established, there's not a lot of new things to show, besides dialogues and maybe a new location here and there. So, i think they're going to let us experience all this on our own. I think they should release a video (and maybe they will) or even a demo, but i won't complain if they don't
After RE2R, they don't need 2 hour videos showing the engine/gameplay and spoiling the story again.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't put up a demo either, because at this point, the demo won't change your mind. You either know you want the game based off RE2R as this will be very similar or you didn't like RE2R and you won't want RE3R.
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why do you think there aren't any legit gameplay videos yet?
  • Post New Message