• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why do you think there aren't any legit gameplay videos yet?

User Info: Addplayer

Addplayer
2 weeks ago#21
You_Need_A_Life posted...
Two reasons, I suspect.

1. They don’t want to overshadow Project REsistence, which will be the real money-maker if they monetize it.
2. They don’t want to show something fans might complain about, legitimate or trivial, that they might then have to fix before release rather than patch later.

They may also have something so exciting that they don’t want to show it off until tight before release in order to capitalize on impulse-sales and immediate hype.

This. And, after a stellar RE 7 and RE 2 Remake, are any of you really concerned about the quality of RE 3 remake? Maybe concerns over Project REsistence, but not RE 3 remake. I'm sure a demo is around the corner in March...

Gaming: Death Stranding, The Outer Worlds
Youtube - The Chosen Shane

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
2 weeks ago#22
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
@McLahey

RE 2 and 3 are a lot more popular then CV/CVX, they are by far the most popular classic games where CV/CVX was not nearly as loved.

CV/CVX is also not that good of a game to some fans and RE 4 got way more praise then CV/CVX for changing things up while retaining the horror.

REmake is so loved because it retold the classic story with updated visuals, gameplay, and added some to the story.

You do realize that RE 3 was HATED when it first came out. I know you weren’t alive at the time of its original release, but it was never popular with the fans until around the time Survivor came out in the US. It slowly gained a bit more traction with fans after REMake came out and the fans saw potential in it being a good game with the technology they had at the time.

CV gets a lot more love than RE3, even though I don’t understand why. I thought CV was as dull as dishwater.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: TheDawnRider

TheDawnRider
2 weeks ago#23
Thundercats-Ho posted...
Why do you think Capcom still haven't released any more gameplay videos for this all new upcoming edition of Resident Evil 3? Are they planning to rock our world with a home run or are the millennial devs just being lazy?

Dude, a word of advice. Before you troll, try some originality instead of copying the words of a failing youtuber who's views have really gone down the drain. Michael Does Crack errr "Life''
I don't even have anything against Michael personally. It's just that his trolling is the same thing over and over with clickbait titles. Very low quality content.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
@samantha_sneez

I was born in the late 80’s so I was very much alive in 98, and I did not get into RE until REmake. When I did become a fan of the series REmake, RE 2, and RE 3 were considered the best games at the time.

CV/CVX was seen as a failure to people I knew for being “a step down” after Nemesis proved to be such a good enemy/pursuer.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
At this point I hope it gets delayed. Just so all the people complaining about no footage have to wait even longer.
God's lonely man
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
2 weeks ago#26
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
RE 2 and 3 are a lot more popular then CV/CVX, they are by far the most popular classic games where CV/CVX was not nearly as loved.

CV/CVX is also not that good of a game to some fans and RE 4 got way more praise then CV/CVX for changing things up while retaining the horror.
I never said C:V(X) was more popular than Nemesis, I only said that it was better.

2 and REmake are the most beloved of the classics and it's not close, and 4 is loved even more than them by a lot of circles.
"It's raining again."

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
2 weeks ago#27
McLahey posted...
I never said C:V(X) was more popular than Nemesis, I only said that it was better.

But it isn't.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#28
To keeps things secret.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#29
As for CV it's arguably the best game in the series to me.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
2 weeks ago#30
riddlebox89 posted...
But it isn't.
I do miss being able to walk up stairs. Everytime I boot up Nemesis after playing C:VX I spend a good 5 minutes running up and down the stairs in the warehouse while Dario wets himself.
"It's raining again."
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why do you think there aren't any legit gameplay videos yet?
  • Post New Message