• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why do you think there aren't any legit gameplay videos yet?

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
2 weeks ago#11
I’m betting we’ll have some gameplay footage by the end of the month. It seems that Capcom is focusing more on hyping up Project Resistance, which is a shame as the vast majority of those who purchase RE3 will be doing so for RE3 itself. A large number of fans like the single-player adventures the series has become known for and could care less about some tacked-on multiplayer mode.
I would say “expect a demo 2 weeks before launch”, and more gameplay vids shortly before RE3make comes out.

No way that Capcom is going to f*** up on one of the most popular and loved RE games.

RE 3 and RE 2 have fought for “best RE” game for decades now, both games have a s*** ton of fans.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
2 weeks ago#13
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
RE 3 and RE 2 have fought for “best RE” game for decades now, both games have a s*** ton of fans.
Well this ain't true
"It's raining again."

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
2 weeks ago#14
Because everyone preordered this game without even seeing the gameplay.
Capcom boss move

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 weeks ago#15
Because Jill is worth the time. Unlike Claire.
http://i.imgur.com/Oboq9EQ.jpg
McLahey posted...
Well this ain't true
What are you a CV/CVX fan who thinks that game is better then RE 2 and 3 ??

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
2 weeks ago#17
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
What are you a CV/CVX fan who thinks that game is better then RE 2 and 3 ??
Yes, but that has nothing to do with 2 and REmake receiving far more praise than 3, 4 as well if we go beyond the classics
"It's raining again."

User Info: shinefist101

shinefist101
2 weeks ago#18
McLahey posted...
Because they're going to rely on brand name and RE2make's coattails to sell it rather than actual quality.

This.. They did the same for rer2.

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
2 weeks ago#19
This topic makes me reconsider pre-ordering. I really should wait for more info.
@McLahey

RE 2 and 3 are a lot more popular then CV/CVX, they are by far the most popular classic games where CV/CVX was not nearly as loved.

CV/CVX is also not that good of a game to some fans and RE 4 got way more praise then CV/CVX for changing things up while retaining the horror.

REmake is so loved because it retold the classic story with updated visuals, gameplay, and added some to the story.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why do you think there aren't any legit gameplay videos yet?
  • Post New Message