• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Hope Jills S.T.A.R.S Uniform makes a comeback

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
2 weeks ago#11
I don't see them not putting in the STARS outfit since REmake had the REW 3 outfit, pretty sure it will come "full circle".
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815

User Info: Metroidimplant

Metroidimplant
2 weeks ago#12
PumpkinBelmont posted...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/7/5/AAQhknAAAJGb.jpg
Oh please I rather not see that Zero Suit Samus Ripoff look return.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
2 weeks ago#13
I love Jill but as my 3rd favorite female character, I have to admit that Samus is above her.

I don't really like Jill's Battlesuit either. If anytime, her BSAA also copies Sarah Connor. Jill is great in the original trilogy. Her costumes after are copies.
NOW PLAYING: Resident Evil 2
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
It will likely be one of the many costumes she can use.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
2 weeks ago#15
Sure hope so, but I doubt it. Maybe as paid DLC.
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 weeks ago#16
No s***?
http://i.imgur.com/a5sBaVg.jpg

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
2 weeks ago#17
This is why I want to know the DLC and unlockables. We're only 2 months away and we still don't know.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
2 weeks ago#18
One of the more credible leakers said there were some some Spencer Mansion flashbacks, so hopefully it should be in there. The only reason I could see them not doing it is if they don’t want to put pressure on themselves for coming up with an RE1 design incase they remake it and have to retcon it.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
2 weeks ago#19
gergdangbabim posted...
One of the more credible leakers said there were some some Spencer Mansion flashbacks, so hopefully it should be in there. The only reason I could see them not doing it is if they don’t want to put pressure on themselves for coming up with an RE1 design incase they remake it and have to retcon it.

They wouldn't really have to do much, use the same character model, get rid of the dumb ass shoulder pads and replace them with a vest and put the beret on, BAM, done.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
riddlebox89 posted...
They wouldn't really have to do much, use the same character model, get rid of the dumb ass shoulder pads and replace them with a vest and put the beret on, BAM, done.
But then she won't look like she's supposed to! (sarcasm aside, i could live without the shoulder pads)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Hope Jills S.T.A.R.S Uniform makes a comeback
  • Post New Message