• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Which Era was part of the losers club?

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
1 week ago#31
Offworlder1 posted...
RE 6, and ORC both sucked, but it started back in CV/CVX to me.

RE 4, and 5 are great games though.

Yeah no. 6 and ORC were/are a lot of fun.

5 was fun with co op but mostly sucked otherwise, and 4 is just 5 minus co op.

I give credit to 4 for reinvigorating the franchise but wasnt actually any good at anything it tried to do, it was just a breath of fresh air in what was a very stale franchise.

GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
1 week ago#32
6 and ORC were "bullet sponge enemies" the game and that stupid bulls*** is not fun.

RE 4 and 5 did everything better then RE 6, 5 is the fun coop game.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815
Offworlder1 posted...
6 and ORC were "bullet sponge enemies" the game and that stupid bulls*** is not fun.

RE 4 and 5 did everything better then RE 6, 5 is the fun coop game.
Reimagining 2 is also bullet sponge enemies the game.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew

Degalon
1 week ago#34
Offworlder1 posted...

Lol okay no. Obvious you never actually played 6 or orc.

Re2make is "bullet sponge enemies: the game". I legit lost my temper a few times at how many goddamn bullets it can take to down a single zombie. Like literally holding my pistol to their skull and pulling the trigger over and over again, and they keep trying to get back up.

Like im currently replaying ORC, recently did a run of 6 with a friend, and theres virtually nothing that is a bullet sponge in 6 or ORC except the Tyrants, and that's the friggin point with them.

Offworlder1 posted...
RE 4 and 5 did everything better then RE 6,

Lol no.

6 literally did everything better than 4 or 5. Controls, enemies, atmosphere, etc etc.

Oh wait no. Couldnt use costumes in 6 story mode, so that's a point in 4/5s favor.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 week ago#35
The Losers Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX_R_NsOXu0
NOW PLAYING: Resident Evil 2
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
RE 6 was f***ing trash, the QTE were annoying as f***, It was over the top stupid story wise, and aside from the basic enemies the game had way to many bullet sponges.

ORC was notorious for being a s***ty game and many reviews bash the game for the wonky aiming and enemies that take way to many rounds to kill even on the easiest of difficulties.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#37
RE6, ORC and Umbrella Corps are the s*** stains of the series.

Revelations 1/2, while not as bad, were forgettable. Annoying new characters with boring stories.

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
6 days ago#38
Offworlder1 posted...
RE 6, and ORC both sucked, but it started back in CV/CVX to me.

RE 4, and 5 are great games though.

yeah they are good games. l have all, Re4-5 on all consols.like em more on ps4 pro though.

Love video game much as life it self=)

Degalon
6 days ago#39
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
RE 6 was f***ing trash, the QTE were annoying as f***, It was over the top stupid story wise, and aside from the basic enemies the game had way to many bullet sponges.

Which is funny because the exact same could be said about 4 and 5 yet people apparently "loved" those, only those had even bullet spongier enemies, and s***tier controls.

RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
ORC was notorious for being a s***ty game and many reviews bash the game for the wonky aiming and enemies that take way to many rounds to kill even on the easiest of difficulties.

"Wonky aiming?" Had they ever played a resident evil game before? Orc was the first re to not have tank controls so its aiming was better than ever before by default lol.

"Enemies take way too many rounds to kill" literally not true at all aside from tyrants, and that's coming from someone doing a fresh run on pc.

Had they tried actually aiming? That helps immensely.

Again, wanna see actual bullet sponge enemies for some perspective? Play re2make.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Which Era was part of the losers club?
  • Post New Message