• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
6 days ago#51
Sega9599 posted...
RE1remake has cracks to be honest
Yea, I agree. That game is so good it's like the developers put cocaine in it!
Favorite Anime of My Time - https://pastebin.com/Qp0sTZyQ
I think every game no matter how good it is will always have a certain amount of cracks in them. Look hard enough and you'll find it.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
6 days ago#53
Yes, I'm getting a bad feeling since they haven't revealed all of the alternate costumes yet.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
6 days ago#54
Wouldn't 2's gameplay pretty much be whatever you need to see to know how 3's gameplay will turn out? Aside from a few minor tweaks to how Jill plays it's pretty much the same gameplay and the only concern is some animation issues or glitches but since 2 turned out well then 3 will as well since it's basically the same game.
CODEumb87 posted...
That's like if GTA 6 was to get 2 trailers with no other coverage or gameplay footage and Rockstar expected everyone to buy it since all GTA's play the same. That just doesn't fly for any game no matter how popular or big it is.

It's not like anybody is asking for an hour of gameplay footage, a 5-10 minute video isn't gonna ruin the entire experience. All we've gotten is literally a 25 second clip from the developer message video last year, that's kinda ridiculous.

This
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
MissyPrissy posted...
You could have a wwe 2k20 situation of not showing gameplay...

This x2
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: 17chris

17chris
5 days ago#57
WarGreymon77 posted...
Yes, I'm getting a bad feeling since they haven't revealed all of the alternate costumes yet.
Are you serious?

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
5 days ago#58
Some devs show a ton of gameplay and the game still comes out trash or out right lie (Ubisoft,EA)

It is weird that we're a few like a month away from RE3makes release with little gameplay or a demo. DOOM eternal is releasing next month with a ton of gameplay trailers.

Remember remember the 1st of September...2014

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
5 days ago#59
sbn4 posted...
I have several issues with these new remakes personally. But this guy just seems to nitpick a lot of things that seem a bit silly. He spends way too much time on such minuscule things.

However, I feel the lack of any gameplay videos less than 2 months from release is a bit more worrisome. I found it a bit worrying right from the get go when the game was announced and it was only 4 month away. I agreed with people who said that they had been working on it even before REmake 2. But the fact it is pretty close to release and we have few if any videos of the actual gameplay is harder to let go.

Hopefully I'm wrong because the last trailer released did look good.

what concerns me is the pre-order has lower to $50 on amazon and even lower on some other websites for the PC version, I think ive seen it for $45 on PC.
NOW PLAYING: Fortnite: Save the World, Remnant from the Ashes
AWAITING: RE3, Zombie Army 4, Alice in Resident Evil games.

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
5 days ago#60
ChiefStabaHoe posted...
This crack head again lol

ikr, Fortnite is a very polish game, RE wishes have their study of lights.
NOW PLAYING: Fortnite: Save the World, Remnant from the Ashes
AWAITING: RE3, Zombie Army 4, Alice in Resident Evil games.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?
  • Post New Message