• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?

User Info: Death_Shadow15

Death_Shadow15
2 weeks ago#31
Yeah he is pretty off when it comes to criticism on the new games, only reason to watch him is for some of his freakouts and pretend he is not serious.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
2 weeks ago#32
Sbee posted...
I’d say the reason of a lack of demo is cause at this point most everyone that’s planned on getting this has played REmake 2. You know the gameplay and the scenario, no need to put out a demo when you know how this plays. REmake 2 was much more an unknown so a demo was to help the fence riders.

See that’s the thing. It’s easy for RE fans to say they don’t need a demo or don’t need to see any more footage because they’ve played the original and know the story or played through RE2 remake a hundred times and know the mechanics, but there are still a good amount of people out there who haven’t done neither and any game developer no matter who they are should promote their game regardless. Gameplay videos are a big deciding factor for most people along with reviews obviously.

I’m not trying to trash the RE3 remake in any way, I’m sure it’ll be an amazing game. I’m just pointing out the strange marketing strategy Capcom is doing with it.

And to the person that said GTA 6 would only need 2 trailers, LOL!! Don’t ever get into marketing. Even hardcore GTA fans would expect proper gameplay to be shown.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
2 weeks ago#33
Another thing... wouldn't them not showing gameplay mean that they're more confident in the game?
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy
2 weeks ago#34
You could have a wwe 2k20 situation of not showing gameplay...

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
2 weeks ago#35
Mehran456 posted...
Another thing... wouldn't them not showing gameplay mean that they're more confident in the game?

Sometimes developers don't show gameplay because they aren't confident. Or to hide flaws. I'm not saying it will happen with RE3, but Mass Effect Andromeda for example showed little of itself until close to release.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: 17chris

17chris
2 weeks ago#36
Stop posting this clown here, this is the second time I saw someone post this obvious troll and actually take him seriously.

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
2 weeks ago#37
They're hiding the fact that Jill, who is supposed to be a 23 year old young woman mind you, now looks like a late 30s/early 40s year old hag(who also looks kinda masculine in the face) throughout the entirety of the game and it's not just a few select screenshots!
Favorite Anime of My Time - https://pastebin.com/Qp0sTZyQ
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
2 weeks ago#38
17chris posted...
Stop posting this clown here, this is the second time I saw someone post this obvious troll and actually take him seriously.
There's more to this thread than the video and I'll post what I want.

Mehran456 posted...
I seriously hope you're right. Since R3make is very similar to R2make, maybe that's why they're not showing it. Because we know how it plays.
NOW PLAYING: Resident Evil 2
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
Mehran456 posted...

haha. no. That's not really how marketing works. Mayyyyybe if you're Kojima or someone who can create a ridiculous hype train, and even he showed more of Death Stranding.

I personally don't think this means much at all, but I definitely disagree with your statement.

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
2 weeks ago#40
FNFred posted...
Should we be worried?

No.

FNFred posted...
R2make had a demo, not R3make.

Yeah REmake 2 had a demo. But they didn't actually release the demo until two weeks from launch day.

finalfantasy94 posted...
To be honest gameplay wise from what we know the only thing thats feels like a negative is them taking out mercenary mode for resistance since they had no faith in it.

Was that actually confirmed or are you quoting the Playstation UK article which was proven to be mostly bulls***?

I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?
  • Post New Message