• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 weeks ago#21
As if I would ever contribute to that guy's meager youtube salary.
https://i.imgur.com/bxr4AnJ.jpg

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
2 weeks ago#22
Lol I stopped watching when he said that zombies don't come through doors they just came in. Thats complete s***, infact, that particular zombie has infact grabbed and killed me by coming back through on the rebound because I did a crap job of leaving that area in time and got turned around after getting ganged bit

User Info: DigitalMorph

DigitalMorph
2 weeks ago#23
I don’t see any problem with them not showing off any more gameplay footage or releasing a demo. Personally, I don’t like to see a whole lot of a new game before its release....I feel like what they’ve shown is enough for me to know that I am going to buy the game. I didn’t realize this was such an issue for people
The Disco Biscuits are the best band ever

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
2 weeks ago#24
DigitalMorph posted...
I don’t see any problem with them not showing off any more gameplay footage or releasing a demo. Personally, I don’t like to see a whole lot of a new game before its release....I feel like what they’ve shown is enough for me to know that I am going to buy the game. I didn’t realize this was such an issue for people
Yeah not an issue for me either, if it follows re2remake gameplay like 99% think it will since its the same engine, I'm good not seeing gameplay.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
2 weeks ago#25
DigitalMorph posted...

That's like if GTA 6 was to get 2 trailers with no other coverage or gameplay footage and Rockstar expected everyone to buy it since all GTA's play the same. That just doesn't fly for any game no matter how popular or big it is.

It's not like anybody is asking for an hour of gameplay footage, a 5-10 minute video isn't gonna ruin the entire experience. All we've gotten is literally a 25 second clip from the developer message video last year, that's kinda ridiculous.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
2 weeks ago#26
This crack head again lol
Remember remember the 1st of September...2014

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
2 weeks ago#27
Four_Archfiends posted...
I don't see any cracks so far in R3make's trailers and preview so I'm hoping it stays that way for the entire game. And I think it's fine that they don't wanna show too much. If anything they might show another video with more gameplay later this month or around march.

They aren't there anymore because Michael did all the cracks.
PSN: ToveriJuri
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
2 weeks ago#28
DigitalMorph posted...

This. I know exactly how the game will play, it’s gonna be like RE2, i’m already sold, I don’t need a demo, or any more gameplay footage.

The same would go for any other big name franchise, if it has a good name then it already has plenty of hype, one or two trailers is more than enough. Especially GTA, that franchise can just reveal a logo and the world will stand to attention. GTA 4 even had a countdown for its first trailer and the second it dropped so many people tried to watch it at once the website just crashed.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Sbee

Sbee
2 weeks ago#29
I’d say the reason of a lack of demo is cause at this point most everyone that’s planned on getting this has played REmake 2. You know the gameplay and the scenario, no need to put out a demo when you know how this plays. REmake 2 was much more an unknown so a demo was to help the fence riders.
I'm available for kids parties, public executions, and any mother's birthday for premium snuggles

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
2 weeks ago#30
This video sums up typical arguments from dumb f***ing Luddites.

That exact same thing happens in REmake, in the room with the music note where you have to light some candles to see.
The zombie right outside can follow you in but can't follow you back out.

And not to mention the majority of zombies throughout the classic games that can't even follow you through rooms.
Idiots like that guy try too hard to nitpick one little instance but shoots his own foot when that same logic can be applied to RE1-3, which I assume are his favorite games.
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?
  • Post New Message