• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?
Couldnt get past 2 minutes in that troll video
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher
I don't see any cracks so far in R3make's trailers and preview so I'm hoping it stays that way for the entire game. And I think it's fine that they don't wanna show too much. If anything they might show another video with more gameplay later this month or around march.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: technogeek29

technogeek29
2 weeks ago#13
Positive Tc is not said Youtuber just promoting their vid?
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
"Wise man says forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza" Michelangelo - TMNT

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
2 weeks ago#14
I don't care if we get a demo or not, it's the lack of actual gameplay that somewhat worries me. So what if the gameplay is similar to RE2 remake, that shouldn't be the reason to not showcase it. Every upcoming game should have a decent amount of gameplay videos shown at least a few months prior to its release. They gotta promote the game beyond just 1 or 2 trailers, it's pretty cocky of them to just release 2 trailers and assume people will buy it like hotcakes, even if it is a popular franchise.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 weeks ago#15
lol Michael Does Life video, only reason to watch this guy is to see if he's showered yet.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Thundercats-Ho

Thundercats-Ho
2 weeks ago#16
Yeah I'm also wondering will Capcom hit that Home Run with this all new upcoming edition of Resident Evil 3. It's about time people wake up and smell the coffee.
Thunder..Thunder...Thunder...Thunder Cats Hoooooooooo!

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
2 weeks ago#17
CODEumb87 posted...
I don't care if we get a demo or not, it's the lack of actual gameplay that somewhat worries me. So what if the gameplay is similar to RE2 remake, that shouldn't be the reason to not showcase it. Every upcoming game should have a decent amount of gameplay videos shown at least a few months prior to its release. They gotta promote the game beyond just 1 or 2 trailers, it's pretty cocky of them to just release 2 trailers and assume people will buy it like hotcakes, even if it is a popular franchise.
Exactly!
NOW PLAYING: Resident Evil 2
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII

User Info: pichuscute

pichuscute
2 weeks ago#18
TIL Resident Evil 3 is apparently a real thing. Weird.
Looking forward to: Buying more retro games, BotW2, FFVIIR, SMTV someday.
Fav series: Zelda, Mario Kart, WipEout, Custom Robo, SMT, Final Fantasy.

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
2 weeks ago#19
CODEumb87 posted...
This. It can be a demo. It can be a 10-15 minute gameplay video. I just want to see the game in action.
I'll never long for what might have been

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
2 weeks ago#20
To be honest gameplay wise from what we know the only thing thats feels like a negative is them taking out mercenary mode for resistance since they had no faith in it.
got reviews and more at In My Opinion:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHPzU5Zjg2mAoYpeQgMtUw
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/souledge94/videos/all
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?
  • Post New Message