• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 week ago#1
I found this video here and although I'm confident that R3make will be great, I'd like to know your opinions. We had very little gameplay actually shown of R3make and no demo and the game is about 2 months away from release. Should we be worried?

Quite a short video but here goes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8LkBHJuogg
NOW PLAYING: Resident Evil 2
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 week ago#2
C'mon TC... anything Micheal Does Crack says should just be ignored immediately
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: doowop

doowop
1 week ago#3
Mehran456 posted...

seconded
doowop dooby doowop doolang
Demos are pretty rare these days. They're actually kind of a pain to put together before release because it's hard to scrub out all the data you don't want to leak. And people are really good at digging stuff out of game files these days.
So I wouldn't put a lack of demo as anything meaningful.

Lack of gameplay footage is a bit weirder.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

FNFred
1 week ago#5
Mehran456 posted...
Well...
  • The animation transition when Jill is grabbed can't be ignored.
  • The fact that we barely got any gameplay two months away from release can't be ignored.
  • R2make had a demo, not R3make. You'd think Capcom would like people to be salivating about the next entry.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
1 week ago#6
I have several issues with these new remakes personally. But this guy just seems to nitpick a lot of things that seem a bit silly. He spends way too much time on such minuscule things.

However, I feel the lack of any gameplay videos less than 2 months from release is a bit more worrisome. I found it a bit worrying right from the get go when the game was announced and it was only 4 month away. I agreed with people who said that they had been working on it even before REmake 2. But the fact it is pretty close to release and we have few if any videos of the actual gameplay is harder to let go.

Hopefully I'm wrong because the last trailer released did look good.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

FNFred
1 week ago#7
Guys, I want R3make to succeed. Resident Evil 3 was my first RE game that I played back in the day. I'm such a megafan of that game. I grew up with it.

I guess I'm just nervous. Not much gameplay shown 2 months away from release. No announcement about having access to the original soundtrack.

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
1 week ago#8
Remake 3 is like an extension of Remake 2 more than a completely new game built from the ground up. That’s why I think it was announced mere months before release.

I doubt there’ll be a demo because it will function just like Remake 2. And they probably don’t want to spoil anything to do with Nemesis in a demo.

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 week ago#9
I've said this before but i still think them not showing anything is because of the people giving them s*** for revealing too much of REmake 2 before release and now they're just being overly cautious
This is my signature
Do you like it?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
1 week ago#10
Sigh
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Are the R3make cracks starting to show?
  • Post New Message