• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Leon's scenarios or Claire's scenarios?
Which one do you prefer?

114 hours on Resident Evil 2 Remake so far but most of my playthroughs are from Leon's scenarios. Only 4 or 5 of my playthroughs were from Claire's side while the rest are from Leon. Not because I dislike Claire as I like them both equally as characters. But because I like how Leon's scenario has a focus on both G and Mr.X and of course the wonderful addition of Choppa the Giant Alligator.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
1 week ago#2
Leon. I like him, his designs, his story and the guns he uses more. Claire’s guns especially is why I don’t like her scenario.
I'll never long for what might have been

User Info: Aitz

Aitz
1 week ago#3
I felt like Mr X was rivaling with Leon while Birkin with Claire. Both scenarios were amazing in their own ways. I played both scenarios equally as well. I love Leon and Claire equally as well a a lot and also the soundtracks of both lab escape parts as well. Very tough for me to decide this one
Currently Playing: Pokemon Masters, Vector and Yugioh Duel Links

User Info: Duffy12323

Duffy12323
1 week ago#4
Weapon loadouts is why I don't care for Claire.
I prefer Claire. Partly for Claire, partly because I like the weapons and route better. I like Ada's section more than Sherry's, but there ya go.

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#6
Leon: chases tail for the entire game and comes across as a destructive doofus.

Claire: saves an abandoned little girl against all odds.

Story-wise I don’t find it hard. Gun-wise and design wise still gonna say Claire.

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
1 week ago#7
I like Claire's campaign. For lack of a better description, hers feels more genuine.
My father has an NFL Ravens championship ring...
true story.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 week ago#8
I prefer Claire's scenario in R2make.
I preferred Leon's in the original.
NOW PLAYING: Resident Evil 2
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 week ago#9
Leon
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Tie.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Leon's scenarios or Claire's scenarios?
  • Post New Message