• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Will we be able to use Regina costume from Dino Crisis 2 ?

User Info: darktace

darktace
1 week ago#11
ManuMIAS posted...
not me because I think she is a Mary Sue
Because Chris and Leon aren't Gary Sues right? Gtfo with your misogyny.
PSN ID: frisbeekid
Switch friend code: SW-8292-4000-5062

User Info: 17chris

17chris
6 days ago#12
Hoping for at least as many costumes as REmake 2 Leon and Claire got. STARS outfit would be nice too.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Antike

Antike
6 days ago#13
darktace posted...
Because Chris and Leon aren't Gary Sues right? Gtfo with your misogyny.
Neither of you know what a mary sue is.
e?

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
6 days ago#14
How TF is Chris a Gary? His whole schtick since RE6 is PTSD from getting his boys killed, a Gary would CQC punched the gates out of his way, shot the needle bomb before it went off, and then boulder punched the BOWs.

Leon's no Gary, he's just ridiculously cool. Look at Resident Evil Damnation - he gets charged by a Licker which eventually jumps over his head, he keeps shooting it without flinching and tracking it even as it goes over him. He faces down a Tyrant but discovers his weapon has no ammo. Panic? No, just draw a knife, f*** it his killed Chainsaw wielding Ganados with a knife only, how hard can a Tyrant be?

On topic: unless the rumours of a Dino Crisis remake are true, no. If Dino Crisis is indeed coming, then expect about six months+ after release for a free update for the Regina costume. Of course they could make us pay for it but I guess that's up to Capcom and how much they've learnt over the years after their disasterous DLC f***ery in 7th gen (which continues to this day, where the Hell is ANY Devil May Cry DLC at all, not just EX Costumes and Red Orbs, but I mean older Devil Arms, Vergil Lady and Trish DLC, DMC1-DMC4 costumes?!)
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: ThexFury

ThexFury
6 days ago#15
I would imagine there is at least RE1 Jill.
Bah Gawd!!! That Batista is an Animal!!! - JR
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Will we be able to use Regina costume from Dino Crisis 2 ?
  • Post New Message