• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Should they remake CV or RE4 next?

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
1 week ago#1
Which game would you prefer to be remade next?

Assuming they were only going to do one more remake, or that it wouldn’t be until another decade for both, which would you rather have first?

Even though Capcom said they wouldn’t remake 4, let’s assume they changed their mind. Which game would you prefer to see remade with current technology and vision?

I enjoyed Code Veronica but to me it was a pretty silly game overall. Whereas I view RE4 as a true masterpiece, alongside REmake, 2 and 3. I’d love to see Leon come back in glorious HD, in his most tense mission, so 4 gets my vote easily.
The one and only true Dante

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 week ago#2
Never 4. Leave it alone

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
1 week ago#3
windice93 posted...
Never 4. Leave it alone

How come?
The one and only true Dante

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#4
4 doesn't need a remake, and I'd rather they not remake CV simply cause I don't want them f***ing up how everyone looks and changing s***.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
1 week ago#5
Nope to both. They should concentrate RE8/BH8.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/setsunah0186.png
Member of RE Ambassador: https://i.imgur.com/JXhfry6.png
edward18 posted...
4 doesn't need a remake, and I'd rather they not remake CV simply cause I don't want them f***ing up how everyone looks and changing s***.
You never know edward, Maybe Code Veronica Remake might just be the one. Think of it this way, there's a 50/50 chance of you liking it. If it ends up disappointing you than you still got the old Veronica game to play and remember. But if it's good than you win!
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
Four_Archfiends posted...
You never know edward, Maybe Code Veronica Remake might just be the one. Think of it this way, there's a 50/50 chance of you liking it. If it ends up disappointing you than you still got the old Veronica game to play and remember. But if it's good than you win!
If it's not an exact copy with just better graphics (which is a remaster, not a remake) then he'll hate it.

edward18
1 week ago#8
That's not what a remaster is. A remaster is taking the ORIGINAL material and cleaning it up. If you redo the graphics entirely that's a remake.

And I'd still be annoyed if all they did was give it better graphics since the voice acting wouldn't be better.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
edward18 posted...
That's not what a remaster is. A remaster is taking the ORIGINAL material and cleaning it up. If you redo the graphics entirely that's a remake.

And I'd still be annoyed if all they did was give it better graphics since the voice acting wouldn't be better.
The contradiction here is astounding. You hate when they change things, but want them to alter the dialogue in CV because you don't like it?

edward18
1 week ago#10
Of course I want the dialogue to be changed. Sound and graphics are specifically what I want to be redone (while staying true to the original designs) in a remake.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Should they remake CV or RE4 next?
  • Post New Message