• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 0 Canon or not?

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
6 days ago#61
You know what I liked about Darkside Chronicles? Claire. It's nice to see the classic costume but using blue denim cutoffs instead of her pink bottoms. I dunno, I just like seeing more variants of her classic costume.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
6 days ago#62
If you treat Resident Evil 0 the way I do you would appreciate it more. The events of 0 never happened. In my point of view,

Rebecca began to search the Spencer Mansion for clues and began to lose her sanity out of fear and every article, document, or file she read involved a test subject. And she imagined herself battling them. So RE0 is Rebecca's insanity and imagination.
IronAvenger08 posted...
If you treat Resident Evil 0 the way I do you would appreciate it more. The events of 0 never happened. In my point of view,

Rebecca began to search the Spencer Mansion for clues and began to lose her sanity out of fear and every article, document, or file she read involved a test subject. And she imagined herself battling them. So RE0 is Rebecca's insanity and imagination.

That’s better than what Crapcom came up with.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: NewsBot

NewsBot
3 days ago#64
SteelDragon2050 posted...
The mainline games take priority in canon over anything in the chronicles series. The chronicles games have too many inconsistencies, like Forest's zombie form being on the other side of the mansion from where it should be.

The new scenarios in UC take precedence over the mainline games. Wesker doesn't meet Sergei if he takes the master elevator like in 0, they deliberately replaced the scene altogether canonically.
Can we really blame the game itself for having continuity issues when the both that and RE1 remake were being developed at the same time?

Capcom could’ve wrote it better if they wanted to.
Capcom sucks, tbh. Their fanboys aren’t much better.
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
3 days ago#67
Capcom doesn’t suck lol

They’re on a roll these days. R2make was awesome and a contender for GotY, Monster hunter sells like crazy, SFV is now filled with content and is incredibly fun and DMC5 was loved by most.
NOW PLAYING: Resident Evil 2
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
FNFred posted...
Capcom doesn’t suck lol

They’re on a roll these days. R2make was awesome and a contender for GotY, Monster hunter sells like crazy, SFV is now filled with content and is incredibly fun and DMC5 was loved by most.

Too bad RERemake 2 won nothing at the GAs. Lol. I love the remakes, but s***, they were super rushed and inferior to the originals. That’s why Crapcom isn’t showing off any gameplay of Remake 3. Lol

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
3 days ago#69
I love both the original and the remake of RE2 and "Crapcom" released by favorite game last year.
NOW PLAYING: Resident Evil 2
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 0 Canon or not?
  • Post New Message