• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 0 Canon or not?
Goldsickle posted...
Of course this is canon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qZWUglee9A
Wow that backhand Billy did to that Eliminator made it go flying back, didn't know he had Wesker level strength lol.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: NewsBot

NewsBot
2 weeks ago#52
SteelDragon2050 posted...
0, like most of the games, is likely only partly canon, due to inconsistency otherwise. RE1, RE2, neither can have all scenarios happen concurrently. Canon has always been bits and pieces of each story to make them fit. Trying to take the whole of 0 as canon would be akin to trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole.

The scene where Wesker and Birkin part ways is actually replaced in Umbrella Chronicles by the opening scene of Beginnings. They use the same script, but the latter goes in a wildly different direction.

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
2 weeks ago#53
Was those scenes from RE0 or the OTR shooters cause I dont remember those cut scenes lmao
Remember remember the 1st of September...2014

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
2 weeks ago#54
ChiefStabaHoe posted...
Was those scenes from RE0 or the OTR shooters cause I dont remember those cut scenes lmao
Yep that's Umbrella Chronicles Billy
This is my signature
Do you like it?
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
2 weeks ago#55
I forgot all about the cheese that is Umbrella Chronicles. I love the scene where Billy acts like he’s going to catch Rebecca when she jumps down from the train but then just stands there as she crumples to the floor. Pure gold!

Needless to say, Darkside Chronicles was higher quality all around.

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
2 weeks ago#56
Det_Beauregard posted...
I forgot all about the cheese that is Umbrella Chronicles. I love the scene where Billy acts like he’s going to catch Rebecca when she jumps down from the train but then just stands there as she crumples to the floor. Pure gold!

Needless to say, Darkside Chronicles was higher quality all around.
I actually really like the Chronicle games for what they were

Hell i even S ranked all missions and collected all files in Darkside on hard cause i loved it so much lol
This is my signature
Do you like it?
Mehran456 posted...
I actually really like the Chronicle games for what they were

Hell i even S ranked all missions and collected all files in Darkside on hard cause i loved it so much lol
I prefer Darkside Chronicles a lot more than Umbrella Chronicles. I did like some of the new lore they added in Umbrella but I felt the quality was nowhere near Darkside's level.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#58
I like the visuals of Darkside more, but it gets pretty camera-shakey-happy at times.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
I have no problem ignoring the useless Silent Hill games, and I have no problems ignoring the useless Resident Evil games either.

If they add nothing or just screw things up, **** ‘em.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.
NewsBot posted...
The scene where Wesker and Birkin part ways is actually replaced in Umbrella Chronicles by the opening scene of Beginnings. They use the same script, but the latter goes in a wildly different direction.
The mainline games take priority in canon over anything in the chronicles series. The chronicles games have too many inconsistencies, like Forest's zombie form being on the other side of the mansion from where it should be.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 0 Canon or not?
  • Post New Message