• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 0 Canon or not?
Venage27 posted...
Man, Marcus had such a great potential. We are talking about one of the 3 Founders of Umbrella and he was reduced to some cringey dude on a dress who controls leeches by singing opera. WTF?
I agree with you on this Venage27 but I just have to say you're still a idiot

Venage27 - - - >"mutation with the T Virus that can only happen on a T Virus infected human. "
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: Moeman_

Moeman_
2 weeks ago#12
theres also the little problem of re0 being a thing that apparently happened, and making it very clear that umbrella is the culprit... but rebecca not explaining a single goddamn thing to chris in re1 remake

"wow whoever lived here sure got a good deal, these are all umbrella pharmaceutical products"

really rebecca? the same umbrella that was behind the leech s*** from 2 days ago? that umbrella? maybe you'd better be f***ing suspicious. idk, maybe capcom were clever enough that it was written so rebecca never directly finds out it was umbrella behind all of this but maybe some added line like "i got out of the frying pan and into the fire" and chris waving it off by responding "we'll all be safe soon" would've at least been a reference

s*** like this is why i don't play re for the plot. it does things like this all the time
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends."
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: LeftiesRule

LeftiesRule
2 weeks ago#13
Canon.
2020 Games: Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Last Of Us 2, Avengers, Halo Infinite, NioH 2, Tales Of Arise, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Ghost Of Tsushima etc

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
2 weeks ago#14
Four_Archfiends posted...
I agree with you on this Venage27 but I just have to say you're still a idiot

Venage27 - - - >"mutation with the T Virus that can only happen on a T Virus infected human. "
If you are not a 3 year old then stop acting like one. And my statement was correct despite the poor wording, you on the other thinks that Tyrants are cyborgs. If you want an idiot, look at a mirror.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Venage27 posted...
If you are not a 3 year old then stop acting like one. And my statement was correct despite the poor wording, you on the other thinks that Tyrants are cyborgs. If you want an idiot, look at a mirror.
You need to reread my post again, I said Ustanak and Talos were more on the Cyborg level. While the others only have a implant, get your facts straight Venage27. Your quote is basically like a real life Barry saying "It's a weapon, it's really powerful especially against living things!"

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
2 weeks ago#16
Four_Archfiends posted...
You need to reread my post again, I said Ustanak and Talos were more on the Cyborg level. While the others only have a implant, get your facts straight Venage27. Your quote is basically like a real life Barry saying "It's a weapon, it's really powerful especially against living things!"
Which is something that they don't have, Tyrants having cybernetic implants isn't something that has been established in the main continuity, only in the movies, spin offs like ORC which aren't part of the main story and your s***ty fan fiction. So my point still stands, you tried to misinform a guy who asked for the official lore with your crappy head canon while I gave him the lore but just used poor wording on one sentence. Another L for you. Let's see how much you will get for today.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Venage27 posted...
Which is something that they don't have, Tyrants having cybernetic implants isn't something that has been established in the main continuity, only in the movies, spin offs like ORC which aren't part of the main story and your s***ty fan fiction. So my point still stands, you tried to misinform a guy who asked for the official lore with your crappy head canon while I gave him the lore but just used poor wording on one sentence. Another L for you. Let's see how much you will get for today.

How do you know, how do you think Mr.X was being controlled? Why do you think he had a device on his head in the game. Are you going to say for certain that he has no other implants within his body? How do you know that, did the creator tell you no? At least the movie made sense where there's a implant within Nemesis. Just because the game never shows it doesn't mean it's not there. Another W I took from you Venage27!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#18
If you know it's canon then why is this topic's title asking if it's canon?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Tutankoopa

Tutankoopa
2 weeks ago#19
The way the RE2 Lab is portrayed in RE0 was also pretty big oversight as well. When Billy and Rebecca arrive at the Underground Lab, it looks derelict and was already impacted by the virus outbreak despite the fact RE0's events take place 2 months before the Raccoon City outbreak. But according to RE2's intro, William Birkin can be seen working in the Lab up until he's attacked by Hunk's team. Which was 1 week before the Raccoon City outbreak.
Baltimore Orioles: 3-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 8-8
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#20
Aren't Birkin and Wesker both down in that lab during the events of 0?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 0 Canon or not?
  • Post New Message