• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I'm hoping there's not a Boss fight like G2 in REmake 3.

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 week ago#1
Having to use the crane to win is rather lame...
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg
I thought it was pretty cool and different. It's at least for 1 boss only so it wasn't overdone. If anything maybe they could had added a second option to defeat it. So either use the crane to save more ammo or brute force your way and just knock him off yourself with a lot more firepower.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
(edited 1 week ago)
My issue with that battle was lack of space. There was very little room to maneuver, making killing yourself by mistake a little too easy for my taste.

User Info: BlackNine34435

BlackNine34435
1 week ago#4
I personally thought it was cool. I felt that boss fight handled better than the CV tyrant plane fight that has a similar gimmick.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 week ago#5
SteelDragon2050 posted...
My issue with that battle was lack of space. There was very little room to maneuver, making killing yourself by mistake a little too easy for my taste.
Agreed, it ruined 3 of my no save speedruns on Hardcore. f*** G2, f*** him and both of his heads.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
1 week ago#6
Nothing worse than that b**** grabbing you and you both get hit by the crane. Can't stand that fight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D809OzU42Wo

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
1 week ago#7
I think it would be neat if there were multiple ways to win a fight. For example, let’s say the flamethrower tank is Nemesis’s weak point during that fight. So give us the option to use firepower to defeat him, or, say, shoot a vehicle dangling off an overpass onto him. That’s just an example, but something with a little more diversity in how we tackle things.

User Info: TheOtherMike

TheOtherMike
1 week ago#8
I had trouble with him on my first couple runs, but honestly he doesn't give me grief anymore at all.

1. Prep crane.
2. Run around the platform counter-clockwise. I've found he has trouble connecting hits when I move in this pattern.
3. Periodically stop at the corners to take pot-shots at his eyes. Do NOT shoot at him when he's on the side of the platform by the control console, unless you're confident he's standing in the cargo container's path.
4. As soon as he gets stunned, summon the crane and stay by the console, out of the container's path.
5. If he starts to get up, IMMEDIATELY throw a stun grenade.
6. Rinse/repeat

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#9
You gotta do your damage while he’s on the walkway. That way you can knock him down fast while you’re on the platform.
Venage27 posted...
Agreed, it ruined 3 of my no save speedruns on Hardcore. f*** G2, f*** him and both of his heads.
Good!
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I'm hoping there's not a Boss fight like G2 in REmake 3.
  • Post New Message