• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. RE3 Remake on sale

User Info: desibo

desibo
2 weeks ago#1
The game is currently selling for $49 on Amazon if anyone is interested in getting a discounted price at release.
Service Above Self.....
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: doowop

doowop
2 weeks ago#2
do the games usually come early from them?
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: Antike

Antike
2 weeks ago#3
Does preordering on Amazon give you the retro costumes?
e?

User Info: desibo

desibo
2 weeks ago#4
I’m not too sure if it comes with the classic costumes preordering on Amazon?

It says to get the game the day of release to choose the 2 day shipping option.
Service Above Self.....

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
2 weeks ago#5
The pre order classic costumes looks to be a gamestop exclusive, I could be wrong though.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
2 weeks ago#6
Antike posted...
Does preordering on Amazon give you the retro costumes?

Yes, you get the costume pack regardless of who you pre-order from.

RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
The pre order classic costumes looks to be a gamestop exclusive, I could be wrong though.

With things like this, you gotta pay attention to the specific wording in the advertisements.

Like for example, the pre-order weapons for REmake 2, there was this one guy on reddit that started an argument with me because someone asked if you had to pre-order the game to get them or if they'd be unlockables without pre-ordering and I answered that if they were unlockable without pre-ordering, the advertisements would say something like "Early access to (thing)" and they didn't say that so it's not likely they'll be available without pre-ordering.

Long story short, the guy insisted they'd be unlockables despite me and a couple others pointing out the many times where pre-order bonuses were not in game unlockables unless it says "Early access to (Thing)" then made a fool of himself by saying that no RE game has ever had pre-order weapons (Revelations 1 PS3 port did) and then the game comes out and I was absolutely correct.

Anyway, to my point. If the classic costumes were a gamestop exclusive, it would say that they're a gamestop exclusive. So far, the only retailer exclusive things are a theme from the PSN store and a steelbook case from Best Buy.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
2 weeks ago#7
Not surprised

I've preordered cyberpunk and Doom for that same price

Mk11 was 49 for a long as time since its release
Remember remember the 1st of September...2014
@riddlebox89

I do not see the pre order bonus classic costumes on the amazon site nor are they listed on best buy. That is why I say they are “gamestop exclusives”, if they are giving them at best buy and amazon they need to show that.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 week ago#9
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...

no I think you confusing pre-order with the deluxe edition with the Jill sculpt.

The Jill sculpt its exclusive to gamestop.
NOW PLAYING: Fortnite: Save the World, Remnant from the Ashes
AWAITING: RE3, Zombie Army 4, Alice in Resident Evil games.
I've never gotten a game early from Amazon (and several times it's arrived late, even tho I live in Seattle (yeah, I know a lot of times the warehouses aren't here, but you'd think there'd be some hometown bias).

I'm going to pay full price and buy it digitally so I can play it the night before (RE2 unlocked at 9pm Thursday) and not risk it arriving late. We're going to Disneyland the next week, so that 3 hours is going to make a real difference .heh.

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. RE3 Remake on sale
  • Post New Message