• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again
Venage27 posted...
Because when he doesn't go full fanboy mode, he misinforms people with his head canon instead of the official lore, whines about Tanks Controls, b****es about the other versions of the characters simply because they are older versions and doesn't understand the difference between criticism and hatred. The dude is a joke.
In general, I don't ignore people, I only have one guy on my ignore list and that's because he always posted about political s*** so I just ignored him. Archields is just a child who gives me tons of laugh with his stupidity, there is no need to ignore him, just laugh at him and roast him if need be.
https://youtu.be/Im19mIERdNk
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: Epyonwings

Epyonwings
2 weeks ago#152
I hope it’s interesting
Time waits for no one.
Follow Residence of Evil for more RE2.

User Info: Angel_XBlaze

Angel_XBlaze
2 weeks ago#153
I'm still trying to figure why we're stuck with Ethan..

If it's still going to be 1st-person, could we get somebody to play as who is not a complete bore of a character?
BBCP Main: Terumi/Azrael Sub: Hazama/Kagura
"So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works."

User Info: SasTheVirtuous

SasTheVirtuous
2 weeks ago#154
ienzo105 posted...
Why? WHY? Goddamn it man. f***.
It's the same for me. Too bad I'll be skipping out on an RE game for the second time in my life.

LOLZuMadBro posted...
Whine some more, TC
Come make yourself useful and fetch me and TC some tissues.
Kaluroth posted...
Guess I'll pass on that one too.
Welcome to the club!

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
2 weeks ago#155
Stop complaining.
Gimme dat, gimme dat, gimme dat DramaFAQs-misterbum

User Info: snowe12

snowe12
2 weeks ago#156
Jesus H Christ... TC get lost

User Info: RaphaelBelmont

RaphaelBelmont
2 weeks ago#157
actually tc i am with you. first person aint RE, never was, f*** japacom!
"It's pretty. Who cares if it's real." - Ressonance of Fate.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
2 weeks ago#158
RaphaelBelmont posted...
actually tc i am with you. first person aint RE, never was, f*** japacom!

Agreeing with a troll isn't good for your health.

Also, you do know that RE1 was originally supposed to be a first person game, right?

Also also, Capcom are the ones that decide what is and what is not RE, not the fanbase.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: Trigger Zero

Trigger Zero
2 weeks ago#159
I would have to wait and see what the gameplay is like before I can form an opinion on RE8. It sounds like the devs wanted to continue the plot of Blue Umbrella, hence why it would look like Chris's DLC in RE7. The way it sounds, with the wolves and such, they want to go towards a setting like RE4: a town having developed a culture and mysticism around the infection. That part is intriguing.

However things can change, and the reception of the RE2 and RE3 Remakes may lead to changes. Without anything more than a leak of a few plot points it is hard to have much to say about it except that I would like to see it in action at the very least.
Such be all of humanity, a species clinging to hopes that reality be but a dream that they may wake from it in Heaven.

User Info: superyoodle

superyoodle
2 weeks ago#160
riddlebox89 posted...
Agreeing with a troll isn't good for your health.

Also, you do know that RE1 was originally supposed to be a first person game, right?

Also also, Capcom are the ones that decide what is and what is not RE, not the fanbase.

Whatever it may have been, it was not. And ultimately what formed its current shape.

And that's how we remember it, for what it was. Not for what it could've been.

Now I don't have that many problems with an FPS, but I want my resident evil the way resident evil should be.

You can keep throwing the argument that Capcom decides whatever the fck, but they don't always have the core, or fanbase in their mind. Which is obvious.

Going by what you say, if they turned it into a side scrolling shooter you'd still claim that that's what Capcom wants and defend it...
Final fantasy: murdered. Resident evil: mutilated.
Where/when will it end?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again
  • Post New Message