• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
2 weeks ago#141
At this point you are making up your own arguments without even reading my posts because you have taken so many Ls you can't handle it. Keep being an immature kid, we will all keep laughing at your ignorant worshiping.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
2 weeks ago#142
Evil77 posted...
What a stupid generalization. Congrats on showing your ignorance dude.

He's not completely wrong though, a lot of the people complaining about RE8 potentially being first person (And RE7 being first person) really are the same people that complain every time something gets changed.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

Venage27
2 weeks ago#143
riddlebox89 posted...
He's not completely wrong though, a lot of the people complaining about RE8 potentially being first person (And RE7 being first person) really are the same people that complain every time something gets changed.
I don't thinks that's true. People were still complaining back in the PS1 days with RE3 because it was pretty much the same as RE2. There will always be criticism, whatever things remain the same or change. It's inevitable with all franchises. Saying that only one group of people is responsible for everything is stupid. I mean I hate SJWs but when a series performed poorly like Terminator did I'm not to going to blame a bunch of Twitter nobodies for it. I will blame the bad writing, the direction, the portrayal etc etc numerous and reasonable factors.

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
2 weeks ago#144
Dang its non stop between you two xD

Question for @Venage27 why does it irks you that @Four_Archfiends acts like a fanboy everytime a new re is announced? I mean what is the actual problem ? Why not just ig ore him? Would be simpler than speaking to a wooden door no?

You two should just ignore each other at this point. Seems to me like you will never reach a compromise lol.
English is my second language, so excuse the errors ;)

Venage27
2 weeks ago#145
KarasuShiro posted...
Dang its non stop between you two xD

Question for @Venage27 why does it irks you that @Four_Archfiends acts like a fanboy everytime a new re is announced? I mean what is the actual problem ? Why not just ig ore him? Would be simpler than speaking to a wooden door no?

You two should just ignore each other at this point. Seems to me like you will never reach a compromise lol.
Because when he doesn't go full fanboy mode, he misinforms people with his head canon instead of the official lore, whines about Tanks Controls, b****es about the other versions of the characters simply because they are older versions and doesn't understand the difference between criticism and hatred. The dude is a joke.
In general, I don't ignore people, I only have one guy on my ignore list and that's because he always posted about political s*** so I just ignored him. Archields is just a child who gives me tons of laugh with his stupidity, there is no need to ignore him, just laugh at him and roast him if need be.

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
2 weeks ago#146
Venage27 posted...
Because when he doesn't go full fanboy mode, he misinforms people with his head canon instead of the official lore, whines about Tanks Controls, b****es about the other versions of the characters simply because they are older versions and doesn't understand the difference between criticism and hatred. The dude is a joke.
In general, I don't ignore people, I only have one guy on my ignore list and that's because he always posted about political s*** so I just ignored him. Archields is just a child who gives me tons of laugh with his stupidity, there is no need to ignore him, just laugh at him and roast him if need be.

Hmm i see... well ill refrain to try stopping both of you and laybe just enjoy the convo then hehe.
English is my second language, so excuse the errors ;)

Venage27
2 weeks ago#147
KarasuShiro posted...
Hmm i see... well ill refrain to try stopping both of you and laybe just enjoy the convo then hehe.
Nah, I'm done responding to him. But you can go to his RE0 Manga topic to get a good laugh. Start from Page 7 onwards.

User Info: RaphaelBelmont

RaphaelBelmont
2 weeks ago#148
ienzo105 posted...
Why? WHY? Goddamn it man. f***.
bc they are pleasing idiots with remakes of obvious games with "wow, dat monstah looks amazing" nostalgia trap. marketing i guess...
"It's pretty. Who cares if it's real." - Ressonance of Fate.

User Info: Thundercats-Ho

Thundercats-Ho
2 weeks ago#149
I don't mind first person. But what's this about zombies acting as knights in shining armor and witch b****es trying to rape Ethan up the ass?
Thunder..Thunder...Thunder...Thunder Cats Hoooooooooo!

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
2 weeks ago#150
Kaluroth posted...
Guess I'll pass on that one too.

-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again
  • Post New Message