• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
2 weeks ago#131
Four_Archfiends posted...
I'm not worshiping it, I'm personally thinking it will be my favorite just based on the 2 trailers because it looks like everything I wanted. The way it's presented so far, it'll have to try really hard to make me not like it. And liking something is far better than hating something like what you're doing.

Speaking of brain cells, I don't need a bleeding heart that acts like a real life Barry telling me that. Always wonder would someone be as clueless as the old Barry in real life and it seems I've found him.

Barry -> "It's a weapon, it's really powerful especially against living things."
Venage27 -> "mutation with the T-virus that can only happen on someone infected with a T-virus"

You seem similar lol. That's how I imagine you, a old dude that talks like Barry Venage27.

And...
Venage27 -> hey Archfiend you're a sheep. you're a worshiper for liking something so much! It triggers me! Proceeds to hate and bash on a upcoming game without even seeing it lol.

Difference between you and me is.

I'll go into a village being open minded and giving everyone a chance. While you go in with violence and murdering everything because you assume it's going to be bad.

Whose the joke here? Not me that's for sure!
You determined that a game is everything you wanted by watching 2 trailers that don't even as 5 minutes? Talk about having the lowest standards, he'll you problem don't have any at all.
And I don't hate idiot, learn the difference between hatred and CRITISM! People talks about things they like, sheep like blindly worship the newest thing.
The rest of your post are ramblings that are fitting for a 3 year old and prove that indeed you only have a single brain cell. Nobody understands your "bleeding heart" crazy talk, stop embarrassing yourself and your village example couldn't be more stupid.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Venage27 posted...
You determined that a game is everything you wanted by watching 2 trailers that don't even as 5 minutes? Talk about having the lowest standards, he'll you problem don't have any at all.
And I don't hate idiot, learn the difference between hatred and CRITISM! People talks about things they like, sheep like blindly worship the newest thing.
The rest of your post are ramblings that are fitting for a 3 year old and prove that indeed you only have a single brain cell. Nobody understands your "bleeding heart" crazy talk, stop embarrassing yourself and your village example couldn't be more stupid.

Actually it's 2 trailers and a gameplay preview, the one with the creator and toy uncle in the background. And yes just based on them I'm already gonna to really enjoy it. It shows some gameplay within the trailer, some scenes, design etc.Placed them together and I'll say yes I'm going to like it a lot and very possible it'll be the best and nothing wrong with that.

You Venage27 on the other hand gets triggered when someone such as myself simply says the game will be really good.

Oh I see how it is, me liking RE8 and R3make is considered a sheep, shill, low brain cells, 3 year old etc. But you hating and whining about them are called...criticism lol.

But the village example is a perfect example on how I describe you and also the real life Barry example too cause that's how I picture you now after that line lol.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Venage27
2 weeks ago#133
Don't listen to this weirdo called Venage27.

He assumes I'll like a Resident Evil racing game which I won't. He say I'll blindly worship any RE game which is completely wrong. If I see something that I truly like than I'm gonna like it but Venage27 will say I'm a sheep for that. I did not say RE8 was the best thing ever even with the leak but I'm willing to give it a chance. While this guy Venage just assumes the game is going to be bad and calls me all sorts of names for liking it lol.

But you already DO! You already have declared Remake3 the best based on 2 trailers. Every time there is a leak or rumor about anything, be it RE8 or the tv show, you automatically praise even if it's completely stupid like Weaker having 2 daughters. You can't see games and like them, you need to PLAY them first, they are video games not movies. And you ARE going to praise RE8 next year exactly like you do now with remake3 and call it the best based on the first trailer.
And for the last time, I don't the game, I criticize stupid things like werewolves and ghosts in a RESIDENT EVIL game. Just like I don't hate Remake3 as a game because I haven't played it, I just criticize the appearance of some characters. Learn the f***ing differenc.
Venage27 posted...
But you already DO! You already have declared Remake3 the best based on 2 trailers. Every time there is a leak or rumor about anything, be it RE8 or the tv show, you automatically praise even if it's completely stupid like Weaker having 2 daughters. You can't see games and like them, you need to PLAY them first, they are video games not movies. And you ARE going to praise RE8 next year exactly like you do now with remake3 and call it the best based on the first trailer.
And for the last time, I don't the game, I criticize stupid things like werewolves and ghosts in a RESIDENT EVIL game. Just like I don't hate Remake3 as a game because I haven't played it, I just criticize the appearance of some characters. Learn the f***ing differenc.
Yes I have because as I said RE3 Remake had all the tools to make me consider it the best. A bit more action, improved Nemesis A.I, and mostly the setting itself. STARS member Jill trying to survive across the city and running into other survivors while trying to escape from a unstoppable piece of s***.

So with all with the trailers and preview video and I can happily say I'll consider it the best, sue me. But I have never point a gun at someone's head and say everyone has to agree with me did I, no I didn't.

You said I need to play them first before I can say this well how about you play it first because you bash and talk smack about them especially for RE8? There's a lot of folks that hates 8 already without playing it, I wonder why that's cool with you Venage27. And I do like it every time something new comes because I'm excited for it duh, what's wrong with that, that's normal.

And liking something is far better than hating, at least I trust Capcom enough. You have no trust and just decide to outright say the game is going to suck.

Venage27
2 weeks ago#135
Actually it's 2 trailers and a gameplay preview, the one with the creator and toy uncle in the background. And yes just based on them I'm already gonna to really enjoy it. It shows some gameplay within the trailer, some scenes, design etc.Placed them together and I'll say yes I'm going to like it a lot and very possible it'll be the best and nothing wrong with that.

You Venage27 on the other hand gets triggered when someone such as myself simply says the game will be really good.

Oh I see how it is, me liking RE8 and R3make is considered a sheep, shill, low brain cells, 3 year old etc. But you hating and whining about them are called...criticism lol.

But the village example is a perfect example on how I describe you and also the real life Barry example too cause that's how I picture you now after that line lol.
Oh wow, a gameplay preview! Truly that helps your point. Except it doesn't. You can judge a video game without PLAYING it and you are not saying that it's good, you have already declare it the best in the series. That's stupid, we don't even have a demo yet.
I don't hate the games you airhead, I criticize a few characters designs and a bunch of nonsensical things like ghosts , Chris being a villain and f***ing Witches! In a RE game.
The only people who think that your village example is perf are fellow one brain cell people like you.
Venage27 posted...
Oh wow, a gameplay preview! Truly that helps your point. Except it doesn't. You can judge a video game without PLAYING it and you are not saying that it's good, you have already declare it the best in the series. That's stupid, we don't even have a demo yet.
I don't hate the games you airhead, I criticize a few characters designs and a bunch of nonsensical things like ghosts , Chris being a villain and f***ing Witches! In a RE game.
The only people who think that your village example is perf are fellow one brain cell people like you.
Why not, I already declare R2make the best and R3make will have to try really hard to be worst and everything I've seen so far already makes me like it more than R2make so I'm going to declare it the best. Why are you so triggered that someone like me is thinking it'll be the best lol. You say you're criticizing than I'm gonna say I'm being open minded which is true anyway. Compare to whiners like you that hates something already without even playing it Venage27!

Venage27
2 weeks ago#137
Yes I have because as I said RE3 Remake had all the tools to make me consider it the best. A bit more action, improved Nemesis A.I, and mostly the setting itself. STARS member Jill trying to survive across the city and running into other survivors while trying to escape from a unstoppable piece of s***.

So with all with the trailers and preview video and I can happily say I'll consider it the best, sue me. But I have never point a gun at someone's head and say everyone has to agree with me did I, no I didn't.

You said I need to play them first before I can say this well how about you play it first because you bash and talk smack about them especially for RE8? There's a lot of folks that hates 8 already without playing it, I wonder why that's cool with you Venage27. And I do like it every time something new comes because I'm excited for it duh, what's wrong with that, that's normal.

And liking something is far better than hating, at least I trust Capcom enough. You have no trust and just decide to outright say the game is going to suck.
We haven't even see now Nemesis work you idiot. How do you even function, all we have are 2 trailers that are mostly cutscene and a very brief gameplay preview. Jesus you really are a f***ing kid.
How many times must I say that don't bash anything? A criticized a few characters appearances, learn to read. And yes you NEED to play a video game to properly judge it as the best, you don't need to play it to criticize if a character's appearance.
Being ignorant isn't normal. Saying that a video game you haven't played is the best isn't normal. Capcom has f***ed many times in the best, being a sheep isn't normal.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Venage27
2 weeks ago#138
Why not, I already declare R2make the best and R3make will have to try really hard to be worst and everything I've seen so far already makes me like it more than R2make so I'm going to declare it the best. Why are you so triggered that someone like me is thinking it'll be the best lol. You say you're criticizing than I'm gonna say I'm being open minded which is true anyway. Compare to whiners like you that hates something already without even playing it Venage27!
Do you actually read more than the first sentence? Because I don't think you do. You are repeating questions I have answered already. Remake 2 and 3 are not the same game, your logic isn't even a logic.
Did you seriously question why you need to PLAY a game to properly judge it? You are beyond help at this point if you can't even see that.
Venage27 posted...
We haven't even see now Nemesis work you idiot. How do you even function, all we have are 2 trailers that are mostly cutscene and a very brief gameplay preview. Jesus you really are a f***ing kid.
How many times must I say that don't bash anything? A criticized a few characters appearances, learn to read. And yes you NEED to play a video game to properly judge it as the best, you don't need to play it to criticize if a character's appearance.
Being ignorant isn't normal. Saying that a video game you haven't played isn't normal. Capcom has f***ed many times in the best, being a sheep isn't normal.
We did to some extend from the trailer, some of the footage are gameplay footage not all of them are cutscenes you moron. And yes there is no problem with me liking it so much. I love all the character's redesigned, the places etc. The whole thing with the subway and how we actually see other survivors there and even outside running. screenshots etc and most importantly I'll love the overall plot a lot more than R2make. The old game couldn't bring out the potential of RE3 due to limitations.

Nice excuse you got there, so why you cry about character's redesign and how the game is going to suck because of this and that, just call it criticism as a way out. But gets triggered when someone likes the new stuff, I see how it is you hypocrite. When has Capcom f***ed up in the past especially many times as you claim Venage27? The only one that is truly a f*** up was Umbrella Corps. See just from that line about you saying Capcom f***ed up so many times in the past, I can already tell you hated a lot of RE games and only enjoy the outdated fixed camera/tank control crap. Being such a big hater isn't normal!
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Venage27 posted...
Do you actually read more than the first sentence? Because I don't think you do. You are repeating questions I have answered already. Remake 2 and 3 are not the same game, your logic isn't even a logic.
Did you seriously question why you need to PLAY a game to properly judge it? You are beyond help at this point if you can't even see that.
And again if you say I must play a game before I think it'll be really good than I'll say you must play the game before you say it's bad and not just cry because the leaks aren't what you yourself wanted it to be Venage27!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again
  • Post New Message