• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
2 weeks ago#121
Evil77 posted...
What a stupid generalization. Congrats on showing your ignorance dude.
He is just salty because he sucks at them.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Venage27 posted...
Still crying because you suck at tank controls? People aren't zombies like you, they have opinions and fair criticism, they don't watch 2 trailers and say "this is the best game ever" nor do they hate a entire genre simply because they suck at it like you do. You could get a Resident Evil soccer game and you would still praise it as the best thing because you lack any sort of critical thinking, nobody would want that but a s***head like you.
Still stuck with old s***s and refuse to believe RE3 Remake will be the greatest I see. Assume I suck when I have beaten it but I'm not bias so I still know fixed camera is outdated. Also wrong in assuming I'll like a soccer Resident Evil, you must be high or something Venage27.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
Evil77 posted...
What a stupid generalization. Congrats on showing your ignorance dude.
It's the truth.

User Info: LeftiesRule

LeftiesRule
2 weeks ago#124
Nice.

7 was a grest game had a lot of fun with it. Can't wait to play 8.
2020 Games: Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Last Of Us 2, Avengers, Halo Infinite, NioH 2, Tales Of Arise, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Ghost Of Tsushima etc

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
2 weeks ago#125
You both are kids imho...

Ots, tank controls and fps, all of those styles can work for Resident evil. Sure ots and fps are more casual friendly because theres a crapton of ots or fps games nowadays so its easier to get into them. Fps Re sure needs some refining and im ready to bet anything that if re8 is indeed fps it will be much better than 7.

If theres one field capcom is known for always improving its the gameplay and the Resident evil series proved that time and time again.

Tank controls reached their limit a while ago now and are allegedly harder to grasp for the average gamer as they can.be sometimzs counter intuitive depending of the camera angle.

Its not to say they suck but they are mire stiff than ots for exemple.

The big problem i see with tank controls is its bad reputation because while yes its harder to master this style, the amount of elitists attacking those who dislike tank controls saying they suck at them and insulting them like we can see in this topic isnt really good for tank control rep.

Personally i can play all types of re games just fine but yes i prefer ots or even fps over tank for the sole reason of them having more freedom and being more fluid. Now if capcom decides to re do a re in tank control im all for it if they make it good like the last re using it or dino crisis 2 and onimusha.

So now both if you stop acting like kids throwing a tantrum ffs its dumb and pointless because you both are just making a dick contest

Maybe re3make will be the greatest maybe not we will see and even then it will be a matter of preferences.
English is my second language, so excuse the errors ;)

Venage27
2 weeks ago#126
Four_Archfiends posted...
Still stuck with old s***s and refuse to believe RE3 Remake will be the greatest I see. Assume I suck when I have beaten it but I'm not bias so I still know fixed camera is outdated. Also wrong in assuming I'll like a soccer Resident Evil, you must be high or something Venage27.
I'm not stuck at old s***, the only main RE games I don't like are Zero, 6 and 7, all 3 have different controls, I have no problem with 4, 5 and both revelations despite what your one brain cell thinks. The only place where Remake3 will be the greatest would be your wonderland, it will sale well and may get good scores it been the greatest would be debatable because people already debate about that since the original trilogy, there is no clear winner. Stop worshipping something like a sheep just because you saw 2 trailers. They aren't outdated because for the 100th time, people still ASK for them and games are brought to current gen(Remake, Zero, CV) don't taking your imagination as facts. Saying that you have no bias and immediately claiming that something you don't like suck is a contradiction. And you WOULD like a RE soccer game because you automatically worship the newest thing even when you know nothing about them, we even had 3 exampes: REmake3 based on 2 trailers, RE8 based on leaks, RE Netflix again based on leaks. You are a joke.

Venage27
2 weeks ago#127
KarasuShiro posted...
You both are kids imho...

Ots, tank controls and fps, all of those styles can work for Resident evil. Sure ots and fps are more casual friendly because theres a crapton of ots or fps games nowadays so its easier to get into them. Fps Re sure needs some refining and im ready to bet anything that if re8 is indeed fps it will be much better than 7.

If theres one field capcom is known for always improving its the gameplay and the Resident evil series proved that time and time again.

Tank controls reached their limit a while ago now and are allegedly harder to grasp for the average gamer as they can.be sometimzs counter intuitive depending of the camera angle.

Its not to say they suck but they are mire stiff than ots for exemple.

The big problem i see with tank controls is its bad reputation because while yes its harder to master this style, the amount of elitists attacking those who dislike tank controls saying they suck at them and insulting them like we can see in this topic isnt really good for tank control rep.

Personally i can play all types of re games just fine but yes i prefer ots or even fps over tank for the sole reason of them having more freedom and being more fluid. Now if capcom decides to re do a re in tank control im all for it if they make it good like the last re using it or dino crisis 2 and onimusha.

So now both if you stop acting like kids throwing a tantrum ffs its dumb and pointless because you both are just making a dick contest

Maybe re3make will be the greatest maybe not we will see and even then it will be a matter of preferences.
I don't hate gaming genres, Tank Controls, OTS, First Person so long as they fit with a game, I'm good. My problem with this guy is that we could have a Resident Evil Kart game and he would still blindly worship it despite how bizarre it would be for Resident Evil. Plus, I guarantee that one year from now he would say the exact same thing with Next RE game by simply watching the first trailer. This guy has no preferences, he just shills for the newest thing.
Venage27 posted...
I'm not stuck at old s***, the only main RE games I don't like are Zero, 6 and 7, all 3 have different controls, I have no problem with 4, 5 and both revelations despite what your one brain cell thinks. The only place where Remake3 will be the greatest would be your wonderland, it will sale well and may get good scores it been the greatest would be debatable because people already debate about that since the original trilogy, there is no clear winner. Stop worshipping something like a sheep just because you saw 2 trailers. They aren't outdated because for the 100th time, people still ASK for them and games are brought to current gen(Remake, Zero, CV) don't taking your imagination as facts. Saying that you have no bias and immediately claiming that something you don't like suck is a contradiction. And you WOULD like a RE soccer game because you automatically worship the newest thing even when you know nothing about them, we even had 3 exampes: REmake3 based on 2 trailers, RE8 based on leaks, RE Netflix again based on leaks. You are a joke.

I'm not worshiping it, I'm personally thinking it will be my favorite just based on the 2 trailers because it looks like everything I wanted. The way it's presented so far, it'll have to try really hard to make me not like it. And liking something is far better than hating something like what you're doing.

Speaking of brain cells, I don't need a bleeding heart that acts like a real life Barry telling me that. Always wonder would someone be as clueless as the old Barry in real life and it seems I've found him.

Barry -> "It's a weapon, it's really powerful especially against living things."
Venage27 -> "mutation with the T-virus that can only happen on someone infected with the T-virus"

You seem similar lol. That's how I imagine you, a old dude that talks like Barry Venage27.

And...
Venage27 -> hey Archfiend you're a sheep. you're a worshiper for liking something so much! It triggers me! Proceeds to hate and bash on a upcoming game without even seeing it lol.

Difference between you and me is.

I'll go into a village being open minded and giving everyone a chance. While you go in with violence and murdering everything because you assume it's going to be bad.

Whose the joke here? Not me that's for sure!
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Venage27 posted...
I don't hate gaming genres, Tank Controls, OTS, First Person so long as they fit with a game, I'm good. My problem with this guy is that we could have a Resident Evil Kart game and he would still blindly worship it despite how bizarre it would be for Resident Evil. Plus, I guarantee that one year from now he would say the exact same thing with Next RE game by simply watching the first trailer. This guy has no preferences, he just shills for the newest thing.
Don't listen to this weirdo called Venage27.

He assumes I'll like a Resident Evil racing game which I won't. He say I'll blindly worship any RE game which is completely wrong. If I see something that I truly like than I'm gonna like it but Venage27 will say I'm a sheep for that. I did not say RE8 was the best thing ever even with the leak but I'm willing to give it a chance. While this guy Venage just assumes the game is going to be bad and calls me all sorts of names for liking it lol.

User Info: SuperMario1998

SuperMario1998
2 weeks ago#130
RE fanbase is one of the whiniest gaming fanbases out there. RE has succeeded with tank controls, OTS, and first person, yet people will complain about literally any of the three if used for RE8.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again
  • Post New Message