• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again
Hopefully not, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it around for another game. Have to pretend it was intended all along and not just to cash in on PTs success/cancellation.
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

User Info: Duffy12323

Duffy12323
3 weeks ago#12
If true that's good news.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
3 weeks ago#13
Four_Archfiends posted...
Yes I'm glad it's in 1st person! While RE7 wasn't in my top 5 best RE games. It was their first new RE Engine game which was why the game was small and lacked stuff. But it did showed potential and had it's own nice feel in 1st person. RE8 will be massively improved over RE7 in every possible way I'm sure.
Don't lie, you worship the newest entries. RE7 being the second latest entry automatically makes it your third favourite game since you have already declared Remake3 which isn't even out as the best and the garbage Remake2 with it's s***ty Claire that only you like as the second best game. You literally say this in all your post while whining about tank controls too. When RE8 first trailer drop, you will say the exact same thing but with RE8 being the best instead. You have become a living meme at this point.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
3 weeks ago#14
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...
Hopefully not, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it around for another game. Have to pretend it was intended all along and not just to cash in on PTs success/cancellation.
That's what I figured too. "We were making the game first person long before PT" my ass. No you didn't Cpacom. They how that FPS horror games were extremely popular at that time with PT and even Indies like Slender and they decided to cash in one that. Also I'm pretty sure that 90% of the game's development went to making their s***ty new engine since the game itself has zero content.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
3 weeks ago#15
Kaluroth posted...
Guess I'll pass on that one too.

US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: ZoaMang

ZoaMang
3 weeks ago#16
Source?
RIP
I wonder how some people can even tolerate reality given that they see through their eyes in the 1st person.

This is like those morons who refuse to play Cyberpunk because it, a goddamned RPG, is 1st person.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: doowop

doowop
3 weeks ago#18
so much blasphemy for first person. is it worth it?
doowop dooby doowop doolang
You_Need_A_Life posted...
I wonder how some people can even tolerate reality given that they see through their eyes in the 1st person.

This is like those morons who refuse to play Cyberpunk because it, a goddamned RPG, is 1st person.
This is ridiculous. Skyrim has a first person option, use it all the time for better aim with a bow. Cyperpunk looks awesome. I've played Shadowrun games, so i can't wait to give it a try.

User Info: 17chris

17chris
3 weeks ago#20
While I really liked RE7 I was hoping the game would go back to third person after REmake 2. Because of the first person Ethan was a s*** faceless character is not as well loved as every previous main RE character.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jesus H. Christ...RE8 will be first person again
  • Post New Message