• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. We need another Virus monster resembling a t rex in RE3 remake.
The viral t rex, and the bone shooting dog were the best bosses in this whole series.
Imagine that in RE3 remake. That would be so good... imagine jill strafing and firing in a helicopter. Sign me up.
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 week ago#2
it needs to have infected tanks and choppers!

Y'know like DMC2!
This is my signature
Do you like it?
(edited 1 week ago)
I would want something similar but in a later title since I think that kind of monster might still be too early during RE3's timeline. RE8 can have something like that.

The bone shooting Simmons Dog form was comic level powerful, he charged through a entire subway train coming straight at it without even being affected one bit lol. Must had like 1,000 x time horse power or something.

A T -Rex type monster as a new Remake added bonus could work, I mean they got the Giant Alligator in R2make which was huge, fast, and powerful.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
6 days ago#4
Four_Archfiends posted...
I would want something similar but in a later title since I think that kind of monster might still be too early during RE3's timeline. RE8 can have something like that.

The bone shooting Simmons Dog form was comic level powerful, he charged through a entire subway train coming straight at it without even being affected one bit lol. Must had like 1,000 x time horse power or something.

A T -Rex type monster as a new Remake added bonus could work, I mean they got the Giant Alligator in R2make which was huge, fast, and powerful.
I mean, why not?

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
6 days ago#5
Only if Jill mutates into it for a Kaiju-style final battle over the Raccoon skyline. Winner fights the nuke.
Now Playing: Starcraft II, Temtem
~2019: RE2, BK in Smash, BL3. Life complete.~

User Info: BloodBoned

BloodBoned
6 days ago#6
Can Jill summon it like a power ranger, then ride in it?
Gwyns_Beard--The truth is I would have played with your but you just nailed the coffin shut here.
lPixels--In that case, buy me dinner.

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
6 days ago#7
BloodBoned posted...
Can Jill summon it like a power ranger, then ride in it?

More like a viral titanfall.

Mehran456 posted...
it needs to have infected tanks and choppers!

Y'know like DMC2!

RE6 lets you fight a aircraftcarrier...
There are only TWO ways to play Sombra!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTRNbmN0f6Y&t=63s

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
6 days ago#9
BlackSheepWalls posted...
RE6 lets you fight a aircraftcarrier...

That’s the only decent vehicle section in the game

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
6 days ago#10
Theres a giant whatever in almost every game, why do people lose their s*** over the G-Rex? Tbh his dog form was dumber, with the bone fed chaingun.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. We need another Virus monster resembling a t rex in RE3 remake.
  • Post New Message