• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. An in-depth look at the gameplay of RE3/why it's so good

User Info: JillsJugs

JillsJugs
2 months ago#1
https://kimimithegameeatingshemonster.wordpress.com/2020/01/23/you-want-stars-ill-give-you-stars

Stumbled upon this blog from Kimimi, a RE fan. Really great read & delves into what makes RE3 stand out from the previous two games. A lot what's pointed out in this really goes unnoticed I feel. I know live selection has been cut but I hope they keep the rest intact in the forthcoming RE3 remake.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 months ago#2
Oh thank goodness. A real RE fan.
I came in expecting some s***ty sphere hunter video.
https://i.imgur.com/PiJqsMy.jpg

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
2 months ago#3
Resident Evil 3 Remake is obviously going to be really good and easily seems like the best Resident Evil game ever. It's build upon R2make which is already very good and possibly the best so far. So with the improvements, extra features, better mechanic, and other tweaks made for R3make and you get a true 10/10 game. The randomized feature will be improved over the original RE 3. Game is gonna sell many millions with overwhelmingly positive reviews and recommendations despise some small minority whiners and losers hating on it.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 months ago#4
What's good and not depends on the person playing.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: SBK91

SBK91
2 months ago#5
Four_Archfiends posted...
It's build upon R2make which is already very good and possibly the best so far.
No.

User Info: sleamey316

sleamey316
2 months ago#6
SBK91 posted...
No.
Yes

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
2 months ago#7
Four_Archfiends posted...
Resident Evil 3 Remake is obviously going to be really good and easily seems like the best Resident Evil game ever. It's build upon R2make which is already very good and possibly the best so far. So with the improvements, extra features, better mechanic, and other tweaks made for R3make and you get a true 10/10 game. The randomized feature will be improved over the original RE 3. Game is gonna sell many millions with overwhelmingly positive reviews and recommendations despise some small minority whiners and losers hating on it.
Dude, you have become a bigger meme than me at this point lol.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: JillsJugs

JillsJugs
2 months ago#8
edward18 posted...
What's good and not depends on the person playing.

Ok then I'll rephrase "what makes RE3 stand apart from the previous two games before it"

User Info: BlackSheepWalls

BlackSheepWalls
2 months ago#9
I replayed 3 recently and I holds up pretty good, it is more "fun" than 2 for me. Though RE3 was my first RE game so it has a special place in my heart.
There are only TWO ways to play Sombra!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTRNbmN0f6Y&t=63s
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. An in-depth look at the gameplay of RE3/why it's so good
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A