• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Anyone else hope Resistance is like Operation Raccoon City?

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
1 month ago#41
I had it on PS3, but my PS3 overheats after just five minutes of playtime now, so...nope.
And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives...
...until old age take you back to the weeds.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 month ago#42
Foxhound3857 posted...
I had it on PS3, but my PS3 overheats after just five minutes of playtime now, so...nope.
That PS3 for you especially the original fat 60GB one, that thing was a beast.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
1 month ago#43
Venage27 posted...
That PS3 for you especially the original fat 60GB one, that thing was a beast.

ayup. on the other hand, the original fat 60gb was the only one worth even having, too.

That's what I have, and the thing is basically a jet engine when it's one.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
1 month ago#44
Degalon posted...
ayup. on the other hand, the original fat 60gb was the only one worth even having, too.

Yup, and it shuts down automatically after ten minutes because of overheating.
And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives...
...until old age take you back to the weeds.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#45
ManuMIAS posted...
oh I didn't know that, I felt temped getting on pc, but steam version doesn't show for me, might be my ip addres I can try buy it from another website but its $30 and I'm scare if its gonna work.
Check steam forums, theres usually fan made patches for that stuff. Made re5 run beautiful.
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

Venage27
1 month ago#46
Degalon posted...

It could even play some PS2 games something that Sony ditched for all later models :( I hope the PS5 will follow Xbox's example on Backwards Compatibility. I don't expect PS1 and PS2 but At least PS4 games are a MUST, PS3 would be a dream.

Degalon
1 month ago#47
Venage27 posted...
It could even play some PS2 games something that Sony ditched for all later models :( I hope the PS5 will follow Xbox's example on Backwards Compatibility. I don't expect PS1 and PS2 but At least PS4 games are a MUST, PS3 would be a dream.

not "play some ps2 games" the original fat ps3 had the actual hardware to play all PS1 and PS2 discs. Its the main reason I even got one after my ps2 died.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 month ago#48
Venage27 posted...

PS5 having PS4 BC has been confirmed. And something someone from Ubisoft said seems to suggest 1, 2 and 3 as well. Might be something they're working on but don't want to actually announce until they're sure it'll work out.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

Degalon
1 month ago#49
riddlebox89 posted...
PS5 having PS4 BC has been confirmed. And something someone from Ubisoft said seems to suggest 1, 2 and 3 as well. Might be something they're working on but don't want to actually announce until they're sure it'll work out.

thing is, unless its hardware BC it doesn't matter much.

Venage27
1 month ago#50
riddlebox89 posted...
It's been confirmed? That's excellent news. I hope they will do it with 1, 2 and 3. But then again, they won't be able to resell us the game by putting HD on the cover lol. Oh well, fingers crossed anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Anyone else hope Resistance is like Operation Raccoon City?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A