• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Which Resident Evil had the best VA?

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 month ago#41
TheThirdDay posted...
Hmm. 5 is winning, eh? I thought the voice direction in that game was pretty terrible. I even thought RCS was unimpressive in 5 because of the way he was directed. Everyone either comes off completely flat or way over the top. (EDIT: I always forget, when discussing 5, that it's the RE game I've haven't played through in the longest time. My memories of it need refreshing, they could be subpar.)

I'd provably have to give it to 6. RCS's portrayal of Chris in 6 was the best voice work the series has seen. There were a few other solid performances as well, notably Piers.
True, all jokes aside Resident Evil 6 had the best voice acting. The way each voice fits their characters really well.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: sailormoonfetis

sailormoonfetis
1 month ago#42
TheThirdDay posted...
Hmm. 5 is winning, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzWFQNdxw7E
You probably didn't hear the majini said "WHAT A KOOL AID?!"
The best things about Japan: anime, manga, ryona and sushi.
Sailor Moon, producing ryona since 1992.

User Info: magoon16

magoon16
1 month ago#43
Technically speaking the later games have the best acting. I didn’t really like RE2 remake’s voices but that might just be the awkwardness between Leon and Clair never seeming to know what to say to each other. As much as I didn’t like RE6 the production was at least good in this area.

User Info: P1GM4N

P1GM4N
1 month ago#44
RE4 had the most realistic, emotional, and smoothest dialogue in the entire series. Makes The Last of Us look like RE1.

“No thanks, bro.”- One of gaming’s best lines.
Press X to Doubt
https://youtu.be/vkOJ9uNj9EY

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
1 month ago#45
“Your right hand comes off?”

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
1 month ago#46
Or “You’re”
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3