• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Is Jill attractive to you?

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
1 month ago#31
Four_Archfiends posted...
They're either trolling or have extremely crappy taste. New R3make Jill is by far the best looking Jill, way better than that old Julia insect looking Voth.

The actual Julia Voth was a hottie, but when they did her model it just didn't do her justice.

That was the problem with old Jill, and idk what the f*** Revelations Jill was supposed to be.
Gimme dat, gimme dat, gimme dat DramaFAQs-misterbum

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 month ago#32
Kaliesto posted...
The actual Julia Voth was a hottie, but when they did her model it just didn't do her justice.

That was the problem with old Jill, and idk what the f*** Revelations Jill was supposed to be.
Don't pay attention to that Archfied guy. He has the "newest = best" mentality. The only reason he rants about Voth's Jill is because she is an older version of the character. This guy was probably praising Barakapool when Xmen origins debuted lol.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
1 month ago#33
She’s as sexy as a plastic mannequin at a clothing store, as she has more in common with one of those than she does with a human being.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: Twiztid3477

Twiztid3477
1 month ago#34
No, not really. Voth was the most attractive imo.

User Info: ZoaMang

ZoaMang
1 month ago#35
Depends on game I guess. BSAA Jill wears the tightest overall pants in the series, and shows her ass quite well.
RIP

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
1 month ago#36
I'm assuming we are talking about R3make Jill?
In which case: I wouldn't say no, but she doesn't invoke any lustful feelings either.
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

User Info: Zoth

Zoth
1 month ago#37
Smiffwilm posted...
Does Nemesis want Stars?
Not in Project X Zone <_<.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Is Jill attractive to you?
  • Topic Archived