• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Duffy12323

Duffy12323
2 months ago#41
She was in the remake. Who's the guy they modeled this thing after?

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 month ago#42
TheDawnRider posted...
You shouldn't find women attractive or be sexually attracted to them in any way, shape or form. Not only is it primitive and has no place in modern society but they don't deserve the attention anyway. Women are horrible and immature creatures. All you people who are commenting if a video game character is "sexy" need help. Do nofap and hold in your seed, it is your life essence. Don't waste it and don't look at women, pixels or real with disgusting lust. The only exception would be to create a child, to create life. But with modern technology, primitive lust won't even be needed for that too anymore. And "sex bots" are even worse btw. Our society keeps going down the drain because of you perverts.

Tipum Fedorum my dude.
Ihme elukka

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#43
scabab posted...
I'm still wondering why they gave her a man's face.

lol
Petition to add Alice Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil 3 Remake.

User Info: JohnRyder

JohnRyder
1 month ago#44
It depends of which Jill you're talking about. The latest one? Not so much.

User Info: darktace

darktace
1 month ago#45
Very much so, that's how I imagined Jill with updated graphics. I even bought the collectors edition because of how awesome she looks.
PSN ID: frisbeekid
Switch friend code: SW-8292-4000-5062

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#46
darktace posted...
Very much so, that's how I imagined Jill with updated graphics. I even bought the collectors edition because of how awesome she looks.
You like manly looking women is confirmed now. Atleast you are open about it. Kudos.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew

User Info: ZoaMang

ZoaMang
1 month ago#47
0tus posted...
Tipum Fedorum my dude.
I couldn’t do a better response outside of telling him to go to r/niceguys. Kudos chum.
RIP
  • Topic Archived