• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Clueless Capcom is ruining this game with millennial devs.

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
4 weeks ago#1
This game could have been absolutely awesome. However, clueless, lazy capcom had to screw it up as usual.

Instead of having the Mercenaries mode, we now have a multiplayer mode which will probably be full of microtransactions, and millenial stuff like "cat ears" for your characters.

Instead of the absolutely iconic Nemesis voice from RE3 psx, we get the lazy millennial version, which sounds like a angry alcoholic hobo with a filter.

All im saying, is that capcom needs to remake RE3 perfectly. That would be perfection, but in know those pre rendered scenes would take too much time.

Sigh
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
4 weeks ago#2
Do you think millennials refer to todays kids? Because it doesn't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D809OzU42Wo

User Info: Butthead69

Butthead69
4 weeks ago#3
I don't know what you're talking about dude, the voice is great. If not better than the original it's still better than all other versions of his voice.

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
4 weeks ago#4
*sprays TC with water*

Scat, you.
Now Playing: Starcraft: Mass Recall, Pokemon: White Version, CoD:MW
~2019: RE2, BK in Smash, BL3. Life complete.~

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 weeks ago#5
The oldest millenials are pushing 40, in all likelihood, you yourself are a millennial.

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
4 weeks ago#6
Yeah it's time the millennials gets dethroned by us Gen Z, the improved and better generation. Resident Evil 3 Remake will be the best Resident Evil game by far, even the trailers and screenshots shown so far are already looking like it's the best one. And I rather have Resistance than Merc or any other modes of the past. Resistance has potential to be really fun, interesting, and funny with the way it's designed.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: LOLZuMadBro

LOLZuMadBro
4 weeks ago#7
Wahhh the games not even out and it's not my idea of perfect waaaahhhh

Go cry some more dude
uMad?

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
4 weeks ago#8
soulofninjasoul posted...
This game could have been absolutely awesome. However, clueless, lazy capcom had to screw it up as usual.

Instead of having the Mercenaries mode, we now have a multiplayer mode which will probably be full of microtransactions, and millenial stuff like "cat ears" for your characters.

Instead of the absolutely iconic Nemesis voice from RE3 psx, we get the lazy millennial version, which sounds like a angry alcoholic hobo with a filter.

All im saying, is that capcom needs to remake RE3 perfectly. That would be perfection, but in know those pre rendered scenes would take too much time.

Sigh

I remember you on the RE2R boards. I don't think you're an outright troll, but you do like to have a go every now and then eh
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
4 weeks ago#9
Sega9599 posted...
I remember you on the RE2R boards. I don't think you're an outright troll, but you do like to have a go every now and then eh

I enjoy RE to much to troll, and I'm not against change or the 3rd person perspective.

RE3 is still my favorite RE due the masterful handling of difficulty. Skill and reward, options, nemesis and mercs.
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

User Info: Moeman_

Moeman_
4 weeks ago#10
soulofninjasoul posted...

the oldest millennials are 40 years old this year
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends."
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Clueless Capcom is ruining this game with millennial devs.
  • Topic Archived