• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Update: Resident Evil 8 is supposedly on hold

User Info: Fou Lu

Fou Lu
4 weeks ago#31
Kaliesto posted...
I'm curious to know what this other Resident Evil game is if it's not a remake or RE8?

The multiplayer game, it was announced a while back.
I smolder with generic rage.

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
4 weeks ago#32
Fou Lu posted...

game that is going to be part of RE3?
Gimme dat, gimme dat, gimme dat DramaFAQs-misterbum

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
4 weeks ago#33
Fou Lu posted...
Resistance? That’s coming with REmake 3 for free.
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

User Info: doowop

doowop
4 weeks ago#34
ManuMIAS posted...
it might be youtube weird algorythims they are reading what we do, I discover a video minutes before putting it on here, it made me laugh how Chris blast a door with a shotgun to get in Jill's room.

i just blows it down like nothing. my favorite thing in it is when chris says why does it always feel like im in a monster movie. jill is dedicated to that damn piano man
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: GigadeathWeapon

GigadeathWeapon
4 weeks ago#35
If Capcom isn't doing RECVmake, that's fine with me. It'll just keep the existing REmakes off my list.

Also, RE8 being on hold would be good news for me, since it'd up my hopes for Revelations 3 coming out first.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
4 weeks ago#36
Let’s be real here, the entry that’s neither a remake or RE8 will probably be something nobody was expecting or wanted.

Kinda glad they aren’t gonna be releasing a remake of CV next. The hype for remakes just goes down when there’s too many happening one after the other.

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
4 weeks ago#37
CODEumb87 posted...
Let’s be real here, the entry that’s neither a remake or RE8 will probably be something nobody was expecting or wanted.

Kinda glad they aren’t gonna be releasing a remake of CV next. The hype for remakes just goes down when there’s too many happening one after the other.

I actually feel the opposite. RE2 was great and I was hoping that RE3 would be coming and here it is, not even a year and a half later.

Games coming out quickly doesn’t lessen my enjoyment of them as long as the quality is there.

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
4 weeks ago#38
Looks like CV/CVX is not in the cards for them.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
4 weeks ago#39
StrangerDanger2 posted...
I actually feel the opposite. RE2 was great and I was hoping that RE3 would be coming and here it is, not even a year and a half later.

Games coming out quickly doesn’t lessen my enjoyment of them as long as the quality is there.

I’m fine with RE3 remake being here practically a year after the last remake, but I think 3 in a row would be a little excessive, and it would most likely lead to whiners saying Capcom can’t come up with anything new or original anymore.

I feel a small break before RE8 is something the series kinda needs. It’s not good to spoil fans too much.

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
4 weeks ago#40
GigadeathWeapon posted...
If Capcom isn't doing RECVmake, that's fine with me. It'll just keep the existing REmakes off my list.

Also, RE8 being on hold would be good news for me, since it'd up my hopes for Revelations 3 coming out first.

They will get around to it. Just won’t be out so soon like Remake 3, which they’ve been able to reuse a lot of Remake 2 assets for

A CV remake will take longer to make, plus there’s that rumour about it being tied into RE8, and RE8 recently starting development from scratch will hold back CV too if that rumour has any truth.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Update: Resident Evil 8 is supposedly on hold
  • Topic Archived