• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Update: Resident Evil 8 is supposedly on hold

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
4 weeks ago#21
Good. Let them try to make something good instead of just rushing to market.
God's lonely man

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
4 weeks ago#22
I can wait so long as it doesn't have Ethan again. Ughh, what a garbage character. Give me Jill or Claire in a numbered game already. New game that is, not remakes. Jesus Christ if we don't count the spin offs, Claire's last main game appearance was Code Veronica! How crazy is that?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
4 weeks ago#23
Venage27 posted...
I can wait so long as it doesn't have Ethan again. Ughh, what a garbage character. Give me Jill or Claire in a numbered game already. New game that is, not remakes. Jesus Christ if we don't count the spin offs, Claire's last main game appearance was Code Veronica! How crazy is that?

I liked Ethan and his hilarious one liners.

*Sees a mutated insect puss*

”well that’s special”

User Info: Wealthyindiana

Wealthyindiana
4 weeks ago#24
I'll be happy with an RE8 if it's RE7 style or the modern remake style, whenever it's ready :)

I'm really interested in what the new title for next year is. And I'd LOVE to see a new Onimusha in RE Engine and/or Dino Crisis. So many things they can do, not just remakes. I'm excited with the new direction they're taking!
Oh hai there! @_@

User Info: windice93

windice93
4 weeks ago#25
StrangerDanger2 posted...
I liked Ethan and his hilarious one liners.

*Sees a mutated insect puss*

”well that’s special”
I don’t really get why that is funny lol

User Info: Alkamizt

Alkamizt
4 weeks ago#26
I think they initially were making RE8 first person, then scrapped it after RE2s warm reception.

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
4 weeks ago#27
windice93 posted...
I don’t really get why that is funny lol

Because given the context it’s just dry and stupid. Which makes me laugh that’s all.

User Info: Repodude

Repodude
4 weeks ago#28
And if it will be a mobile game? 😱

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#29
doowop posted...
thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks good stuff thanks thanks thanks thanks good stuff thanks thanks thanks thanks

i literally just watched this last night man

it might be youtube weird algorythims they are reading what we do, I discover a video minutes before putting it on here, it made me laugh how Chris blast a door with a shotgun to get in Jill's room.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#30
Jx1010 posted...
lol

he is a genius. Sign me in with a RE7 reboot.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Update: Resident Evil 8 is supposedly on hold
  • Topic Archived