• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Update: Resident Evil 8 is supposedly on hold

User Info: LOLZuMadBro

LOLZuMadBro
1 month ago#11
StrangerDanger2 posted...
The only Capcom games I can think of where a remake would use the RE engine but not be RE is Dino Crisis, Onimusha, Haunting Ground, or MAYBE DMC (doubt it).

Would be thrilled if the other Capcom remakes hes talking about are true and are either DC or Onimusha
uMad?

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
1 month ago#12
LOLZuMadBro posted...
Would be thrilled if the other Capcom remakes hes talking about are true and are either DC or Onimusha

I feel like DMC and Onimusha still hold up. That’s why I’m doubtful of those.

Onimusha recently got a remaster which seems like an odd choice if they were planning on remaking it and they’re currently porting the DMC games over to the switch.

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
1 month ago#13
BIack_Dynamite posted...
A proper game of the Umbrella’s End scenario from Umbrella Chronicles.

I'd rather they just included Umbrella being shut down in an epilogue cut scene at the end of RE3's remake.

There was nothing in that final scenario from Chronicles that caused Umbrella's downfall. Umbrella was shut down by the government.

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
1 month ago#14
KaijunoKami posted...
I'd rather they just included Umbrella being shut down in an epilogue cut scene at the end of RE3's remake.

There was nothing in that final scenario from Chronicles that caused Umbrella's downfall. Umbrella was shut down by the government.

Chris and Jill destroying TALOS ruined Umbrella.

User Info: doowop

doowop
1 month ago#15
a full reboot of 7 would be great.
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: Cybersai

Cybersai
1 month ago#16
Let them take their time with Resident Evil 8.

I’d rather a Code Veronica remake first anyway

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
1 month ago#17
Id love a dino crisis 1 and 2 remake. Haunting ground was fantastic too but would maybe be deemed too sexist nowadays with the "frail girl who is sexualized and preyed upon by men and monsters(and a girl too but shhhh)" approach

Onimusha dawn of dreams remake would be awesome too, my fav game of the saga
CoD "players" are basically non-gamers

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#18
I need Chris and Jill to be partners again so they can do this one more time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDMIjcW1q9I
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: doowop

doowop
1 month ago#19
ManuMIAS posted...
I need Chris and Jill to be partners again so they can do this one more time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDMIjcW1q9I

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks good stuff thanks thanks thanks thanks good stuff thanks thanks thanks thanks

i literally just watched this last night man
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#20
doowop posted...
a full reboot of 7 would be great.
lol
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Update: Resident Evil 8 is supposedly on hold
  • Topic Archived