• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Capcom will have slow down the timeline a bit

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
4 weeks ago#11
ManuMIAS posted...
in story wise, they took forever to make Chris and Sherry meet, I mean until she was 27 I though he meet her a couple times, Leon and Rebecca was also late.

Why would they meet earlier? 6 made it clear that after Raccoon City, Sherry was kept under supervision by the government. Simmons only allowed Claire to see her and she had to be supervised.

Leon apparently lost contact with her too, as he’d only “heard” that she’d become an agent. Leon could’ve met Rebecca anytime after 4.

User Info: doowop

doowop
4 weeks ago#12
45 isn't too old.
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#13
doowop posted...
45 isn't too old.

is that your age?
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: doowop

doowop
4 weeks ago#14
ManuMIAS posted...
is that your age?

no im below that. non 40's. i just personally don't think it's old.
doowop dooby doowop doolang

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#15
doowop posted...
no im below that. non 40's. i just personally don't think it's old.

yeah is not old, I agree, I was just curious if you were projecting your age lol.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
4 weeks ago#16
doowop posted...
45 isn't too old.

Yeah but it's all downhill from there. That's around the age veteran hockey players start retiring.
PSN: ToveriJuri

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
4 weeks ago#17
Jill is one fine ass 44 year old.
http://i.imgur.com/EcfrR7t.jpg

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
4 weeks ago#18
Kaliesto posted...
https://i.redd.it/j6cr1ce127711.png

Considering ^
Damn. Ada aged a lot better than Claire.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
4 weeks ago#19
ManuMIAS posted...
in story wise, they took forever to make Chris and Sherry meet, I mean until she was 27 I though he meet her a couple times, Leon and Rebecca was also late.

Until their assigned games they were under no obligation to ever cross paths anyway
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#20
Rude Hero posted...
Until their assigned games they were under no obligation to ever cross paths anyway

Well Claire was suppose to take care of her, and her being close to Chris you would expect the 3 would hang together knowing how much important Sherry is to Claire.

I wouldn't be surprise if Jill and Claire never meet and their first introduction would be, Claire? your brother talk to me a lot about you, and Claire will be, about time, he talk to me about you too.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Capcom will have slow down the timeline a bit
  • Topic Archived