• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Capcom will have slow down the timeline a bit

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
1 month ago#1
https://i.redd.it/j6cr1ce127711.png

Considering ^
Gimme dat, gimme dat, gimme dat DramaFAQs-misterbum

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
1 month ago#2
Chris said it himself in RE5. He won't stop until he's dead.

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
1 month ago#3
Jill is a interesting case...can she even age at this point considering she was altered?
Gimme dat, gimme dat, gimme dat DramaFAQs-misterbum

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
1 month ago#4
If Barry can push 60, no reason the others can’t.

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#5
I wish they stay in the Raccoon City timeline before the events of RE4, so we get more games in there. They still have lot of things to explore.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
1 month ago#6
They should leave Raccoon City after Remake 3. There’s been other disasters in the series of equal or worse measure they could expand on.

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
1 month ago#7
Which is what I've been saying. It's stupid to have the RE characters age in real time. Don't want to play as old ass characters. Also wastes a lot of interaction potential by having these characters go "oh I haven't seen you since RE2, 20 years ago."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D809OzU42Wo

User Info: ReceiverxWisdom

ReceiverxWisdom
1 month ago#8
SSJ_Jin posted...
Which is what I've been saying. It's stupid to have the RE characters age in real time. Don't want to play as old ass characters. Also wastes a lot of interaction potential by having these characters go "oh I haven't seen you since RE2, 20 years ago."

New characters won't mitigate that issue either as RE7 has proven. This just gives old snake PTSD flashbacks.
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | Toxic disgrace on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
PSN: RenOperative_ | Steam: Ren Operative

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#9
SSJ_Jin posted...

in story wise, they took forever to make Chris and Sherry meet, I mean until she was 27 I though he meet her a couple times, Leon and Rebecca was also late.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 month ago#10
Moria
Polly
Manuela
Sherry
Jake
Alex Wesker/Natalia
Agents of the Connection
Mastermind Jr.

Can all be the new generation of main cast.

Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Capcom will have slow down the timeline a bit
  • Topic Archived