• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. take with a grain of salt but a RE leaker made some statements on RE8

User Info: jstoru216

jstoru216
4 weeks ago#11
Apparently RE8 development was scrapped. And is begining anew. So that's what he means by "years". Don't expect it anytime soon. Maybe they decided to change cameras from FPS to TPS? Who knows.

Also, he is a Very credible leaker.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#12
jstoru216 posted...
Apparently RE8 development was scrapped. And is begining anew. So that's what he means by "years". Don't expect it anytime soon. Maybe they decided to change cameras from FPS to TPS? Who knows.

Also, he is a Very credible leaker.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Its ok, we have like 7 resident evil games to play meanwhile :)
Maybe more if u got other systems

User Info: Aitz

Aitz
4 weeks ago#13
Venage27 posted...
Yes please. We need to see what happen with Natalia-Alex. It's too big of a cliffhanger to not continue that storyline.

Or continue from the cliff hanger in rev 1 which probably starts after the post credits scene
Currently Playing: Pokemon Masters, Vector and Yugioh Duel Links

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
4 weeks ago#14
I don't buy into rumors.
http://i.imgur.com/0M2tAda.jpg

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 weeks ago#15
Aitz posted...
Or continue from the cliff hanger in rev 1 which probably starts after the post credits scene

Nahh, Rev3 will ignore both and create a new cliffhanger that will never be resolved.

That's why they're called Revelations.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
4 weeks ago#16
Dusk Golem’s 50/50, many of his supposed leaks were already datamined info. He leaked a load of stuff about RE7 and all of it was datamined from the Beginning Hour and Kitchen demos.

User Info: ReceiverxWisdom

ReceiverxWisdom
4 weeks ago#17
Shadow_Cloud posted...
I could have swore Capcom said Resident Evil was an annual franchise.

They did and why does every one balk at the word "side game" being used in this series?

If they did an Outbreak 3 then everyone would be hopping on the game's nutsacc tbh
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | Toxic disgrace on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
PSN: RenOperative_ | Steam: Ren Operative

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#18
Venage27 posted...
Did anyone even played that? I heard it was dead at launch. I'm never planning to play that s***, PSN sells it for 2 bucks, I'm still not getting it lol. Does it even have a story?

feel good about yourself. I did the pre-order deluxe editon $40 so I could use Chris, Leon, Jake and Barry skins and wasn't able to get into matches because servers were awful.

I never had a problem with matchmaking in other ps4 games, it was after a patch a couple months later the fix a bit but still was awful, you required 6 people to start a match, then fix to 4. People don't like to wait for lobby to fill so there was constant leaving and coming back.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
4 weeks ago#19
Leaker is definitely credible, goes by Dusk Golem on ResetEra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D809OzU42Wo

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 weeks ago#20
Another leak regarding the PS5 that was deemed somewhat credible due to them correctly guessing the PS5's slogan said that RE8 would be teased during the PS5's reveal event. It'll be interesting to see which, if any, leak is correct.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. take with a grain of salt but a RE leaker made some statements on RE8
  • Topic Archived