• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. take with a grain of salt but a RE leaker made some statements on RE8

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#1
https://mobile.twitter.com/AestheticGamer1/status/1219564047793737729

again grain of salt but apparently this person has leaked RE info before
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
1 month ago#2
Calling it now, Umbrella Corps 2 is next years RE.
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#3
ChaozCloud posted...
Calling it now, Umbrella Corps 2.
im thinking rev 3 IF this is true
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: hunkisgod

hunkisgod
1 month ago#4
If true this probably why their remaking 2,3 and maybe just maybe CV or maybe a REV3

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 month ago#5
If this is true then that could mean a new Outbreak game and a Code Veronica Remake possibly a Rev 3 game too.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 month ago#6
ChaozCloud posted...
Calling it now, Umbrella Corps 2 is next years RE.
Did anyone even played that? I heard it was dead at launch. I'm never planning to play that s***, PSN sells it for 2 bucks, I'm still not getting it lol. Does it even have a story?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 month ago#7
AceMos posted...
im thinking rev 3 IF this is true
Yes please. We need to see what happen with Natalia-Alex. It's too big of a cliffhanger to not continue that storyline.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
1 month ago#8
Wait, are we even sure they're releasing another RE game next year? 2&3 are coming out pretty close together because they started on 3 while 2 was underway. The poor 2 team might have been rolled onto a new one but that would still be pretty fast to get another one out next year. And Code Veronica is like twice as long as any prior RE game.

I think a Revelations 3 might be something, since they tend to be smaller in scope, but still, that's pretty fast. And I think the "test island" rumours for RE8 (which came out before RE3 was announced) was probably REsistance, but I guess we'll see.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
1 month ago#9
They said long ago that they were working on RE 8 and a different RE game(RE 3 remake was finally confirmed as most suspected).

I think RE 8 will be 1 year after next gen launches or in the first year of next gen based on the development time.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: Shadow_Cloud

Shadow_Cloud
1 month ago#10
I could have swore Capcom said Resident Evil was an annual franchise.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. take with a grain of salt but a RE leaker made some statements on RE8
  • Topic Archived