• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. indie game made in the style of classic RE vigil you all may like

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skXtzOcxmQo
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
1 month ago#2
Damn, how have I not heard of this?
Horror game enthusiast (91 completed)

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
1 month ago#3
Seems like something to keep my eye on. Thanks!

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
1 month ago#4
Looks promising.
PSN: ToveriJuri

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#5
is that fan made? reminds me the 1998 game that I think it never got the light, from the guys that were working on the RE2 Remake.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 month ago#6
Graphic wise, it looks decent but they need to work on the bullet impact animation more cause the enemies don't seem to react when they get shot at least from the pistol. Last fixed camera game I've played was RE0 and that was completely horrible but I'm willing to give another fixed camera game a try when it comes out. Especially if they put more impact on each shot. And is that mysterious woman suppose to be that game's version of a tyrant lol?
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: SasTheVirtuous

SasTheVirtuous
1 month ago#7
Crohnos posted...
Damn, how have I not heard of this?
Because you don't visit RoE's channel?

User Info: chief606

chief606
1 month ago#8
Four_Archfiends posted...
Graphic wise, it looks decent but they need to work on the bullet impact animation more cause the enemies don't seem to react when they get shot at least from the pistol. Last fixed camera game I've played was RE0 and that was completely horrible but I'm willing to give another fixed camera game a try when it comes out. Especially if they put more impact on each shot. And is that mysterious woman suppose to be that game's version of a tyrant lol?
It's a pretty small team. It's the residence of evil YouTube channel actually. I'm not expecting anything crazy since it's an indie title, but I'll definitely be buying it when it becomes available.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#9
Nice, I still enjoy the classic camera style and would love to try this out.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. indie game made in the style of classic RE vigil you all may like
  • Topic Archived