• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Apocalypse is the most insulting RE movie

User Info: ItchyTastySNAKE

ItchyTastySNAKE
1 month ago#51
The only live action RE movie i liked was Retribution, and that was only because it was EXTREMELY satisfying to watch battlesuit Jill completely destroy Alice in that fight scene. Ada was ok, i liked that they got Sally Cahill to dub for her.

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
1 month ago#52
ienzo105 posted...
The movies are mainly trash but like I said I did enjoy the first movie as a B flick...especially if it wasn't called "Resident Evil"

I did love the music though:

https://youtu.be/9L7mZH2u3Qc?t=50

I'd go as far as to did this is one of the most iconic songs from the franchise.
Now Playing: Starcraft: Mass Recall, Pokemon: White Version, CoD:MW
~2019: RE2, BK in Smash, BL3. Life complete.~

User Info: SpaghettiNoodle

SpaghettiNoodle
1 month ago#53
The_Blacknoah posted...
Can't be the worst when the movie has this guy:

https://youtu.be/oHa-7JsNylw
Um re2 was the best movie specifically because of this guy. 'b**** please... Custom.'
Switch friend code: Sw-8577-5447-3298. Currently playing Splatoon 2 (DonnaRhea)

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 month ago#54
SpaghettiNoodle posted...
Um re2 was the best movie specifically because of this guy. 'b**** please... Custom.'

Shoulda told me you got bit mutha f***a I'm hangin wit ya and s***.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: hunkisgod

hunkisgod
1 month ago#55
😂😂😂 LJ basically stole the movie

It's even worse in the TV version where he says motivator

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 month ago#56
hunkisgod posted...
😂😂😂 LJ basically stole the movie

It's even worse in the TV version where he says motivator

Oh god lol. Why don't they include those things as DVD/Blu-Ray extras, that s*** is hilarious.

Like with Scarface "This town is like a great big chicken just waiting to be plucked." or "Where'd you get that beauty scar tough guy? Eatin pineapple?"
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: Tsunade11

Tsunade11
1 month ago#57
I semi liked the first Movie and hated all the rest with an exception to the fifth retribution which I thought had enjoyable action set pieces and was brain dead good popcorn value.

User Info: hunkisgod

hunkisgod
1 month ago#58
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-a-ypXx1fE&t=62s

User Info: So_Hajile

So_Hajile
1 month ago#59
Plant42 posted...
They made half of Apocalypse about the guy who created the T-Virus so his daughter could walk and then opened up the Final Chapter to say a different guy created the T-Virus because his daughter aged rapidly. Just assuming no one watched the rest of the series.

Don't forget the ending to Extinction in which there's a way to cure all the zombies using Alice's blood. It's because it was meant to be the last film in the series. Alice and her clones were set to stop Wesker and Umbrella with also having a way to return people to normal.

It made money so Anderson pushes for another film which completely ignores all of the "cure" business and pretends it didn't happen.

On the subject of the films, the first movie isn't that good either. It feels neutered because when most of the zombie bites are going to happen, it's off-screen. It's a weak zombie film.

I would be interested in a director's cut of Retribution. As is, it feels like an action game as characters go from one stage to the next. There's supposedly 45 minutes worth of character development (ha!), but the studio said the "talking scenes" brought the movie to a halt and had them removed. Considering the film brings back several dead characters in the form of clones, this is a huge misstep as otherwise they really don't matter. Oh look, it's that one guy from the first movie---oh he's dead. Hey, there's a nice version of Rain----eh, oh well, she's toast.
Reading up on the Bat-Family: https://bit.ly/2Us5RhG

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#60
hunkisgod posted...
Surprised no one mentioned 4D executer lol

that movie triggers my phobias, close ups to roaches, infected rats, its very vomit inducing and the ending its like a nightmare.

and funny thing it was show in japanese theaters, I can imagine lots of japanese people eating popcorn and soda and then those disgusting close ups get on and they start puking.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Apocalypse is the most insulting RE movie
  • Topic Archived