• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Apocalypse is the most insulting RE movie

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 weeks ago#31
Venage27 posted...
That explains why I didn't bothered with the rest.

unless you're a perv (like me) who wants to ogle Milla Jovovich whenever possible, there's not really any reason to.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: hunkisgod

hunkisgod
4 weeks ago#32
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
unless you're a perv (like me) who wants to ogle Milla Jovovich whenever possible, there's not really any reason to.
Any film she's been in recently has been bad

The moment it was announced she was in hellboy 2019 I already knew it was gonna be s***. She even defended that POS film lmao....

Now that I think about it other than RE1 and 2....theres not a single movie that I like that shes been in including the fifth element

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 weeks ago#33
haha. Yeah, even I didn't bother with that Three Musketeers movie either.

Although I'm kind of interested in the Hellboy. My friend, who's a huge fan of the comics, liked it, and I used to read the comics way back when.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

hunkisgod
4 weeks ago#34
Her husband also made that musketeers film. I already know the monster hunter live adaptation is gonna be ass since shes going to be in it

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
4 weeks ago#35
What about when they had Nemesis walking the whole f***ing time? I'm like "Wtf...he runs in the game. He's slow af here"

Or when Nemesis had a heart and formed a "bond" with Alice LOL. GTFOH. In the original game he was a psychotic f*** who would stop at nothing to kill Jill.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
4 weeks ago#36
ienzo105 posted...
What about when they had Nemesis walking the whole f***ing time? I'm like "Wtf...he runs in the game. He's slow af here"

Or when Nemesis had a heart and formed a "bond" with Alice LOL. GTFOH. In the original game he was a psychotic f*** who would stop at nothing to kill Jill.
Not trying to defend the movie, but the difference is normal Nemesis is just a tyrant with no attachment to S.T.A.R.S., other than it's kill program. Movie Nemesis is the guy who she had a crush on that got clawed by the licker in the first movie, so he ends up "remembering her". It's dumb, regardless.

hunkisgod
4 weeks ago#37
Probably got some of those ideas from the Chinese RE comic where nemesis remembered he was a boxer and had a family...and also beat the dog s*** out of birkin lmao

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
4 weeks ago#38
SteelDragon2050 posted...
Not trying to defend the movie, but the difference is normal Nemesis is just a tyrant with no attachment to S.T.A.R.S., other than it's kill program. Movie Nemesis is the guy who she had a crush on that got clawed by the licker in the first movie, so he ends up "remembering her". It's dumb, regardless.
But a licker doesn't turn into a tyrant
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
4 weeks ago#39
ienzo105 posted...
But a licker doesn't turn into a tyrant
Yeah he got clawed by this mutated Licker that had the T-Virus on his claws for some stupid reason

Then Umbrella finds out grabs the guy and turns him into potato Nemesis
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 weeks ago#40
Nemesis wipes out like 15 stars members in 20 seconds at one point.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Apocalypse is the most insulting RE movie
  • Topic Archived