• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Patricia Ja Lee voices Jill in Teppen.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 weeks ago#41
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
You're not funny.
It wasnt a joke but u already knew that

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
3 weeks ago#42
Jx1010 posted...
It wasnt a joke but u already knew that

I though it was funny ;)
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
3 weeks ago#43
WarGreymon77 posted...
1998 VO was better: Leon, Claire
2019 VO was better: Ada, Sherry, Annette, Truck Driver, Marvin, Ben

OK, so maybe the remake has a case, but still...
Actually OG had a better Ada too, I believe her name was Shally something (I'm really bad with last names lol) and she did reprised her role for RE4 and I think the Darkside Chronicles as well. To be honest, I don't remember her performance in OG RE2 but she was excellent from RE4 onwards. As for the others, does anyone ever cares about them? Leon, Claire and Ada are all that counts imo. Sherry only relevant VA is her RE6 one, I don't really care about who voices kid Sherry.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
3 weeks ago#44
I like the original Sally Cahill, it sucks she didn't return in RE6 but the new chick was alright.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

Venage27
3 weeks ago#45
ManuMIAS posted...
I like the original Sally Cahill, it sucks she didn't return in RE6 but the new chick was alright.
That's Courtenay Taylor for you. RE6 Ada I mean. She is an excellent VA. I'm torn between her and Sally for the best Ada voice, I liked them both equally.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
3 weeks ago#46
Venage27 posted...
Actually OG had a better Ada too, I believe her name was Shally something (I'm really bad with last names lol) and she did reprised her role for RE4 and I think the Darkside Chronicles as well. To be honest, I don't remember her performance in OG RE2 but she was excellent from RE4 onwards. As for the others, does anyone ever cares about them? Leon, Claire and Ada are all that counts imo. Sherry only relevant VA is her RE6 one, I don't really care about who voices kid Sherry.
I never liked the original Ada's voice or appearance.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

Venage27
3 weeks ago#47
WarGreymon77 posted...
I never liked the original Ada's voice or appearance.
And I'm perfectly fine with that. I respect your opinion, I only voiced my own preferences. I guess I should have said it at that post but it's kinda tiresome saying "imo, imo" after every sentence and in every post. I assume people automatically understand that I'm just talking about my personal preferences.

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
3 weeks ago#48
Venage27 posted...
And I'm perfectly fine with that. I respect your opinion, I only voiced my own preferences. I guess I should have said it at that post but it's kinda tiresome saying "imo, imo" after every sentence and in every post. I assume people automatically understand that I'm just talking about my personal preferences.
Y'know i disagree with a lot of your opinions but also really appreciate you not being a Suspiria or a lilhurk
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
3 weeks ago#49
Mehran456 posted...
Y'know i disagree with a lot of your opinions but also really appreciate you not being a Suspiria or a lilhurk
Those two guys are trolls along with Darkside that constantly say the same stupid things treating their opinion like fact.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character!
Formerly known as master_m11

Venage27
3 weeks ago#50
Mehran456 posted...
Thanks. Yeah, I'm really a dick some times... Most times. It's justifiable when I get some heat. I do have plenty of controversial opinions and I go too far for things I dislike. But I never want to offend anyone. Even though I'm constantly s***ting on the new voice actors, I only do it because i want the best for Resident Evil but what I consider the best doesn't necessary mean that it is. I'm just forgetting this sometimes and let my inner nerd make myself look stupid lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Patricia Ja Lee voices Jill in Teppen.
  • Topic Archived