• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. What is the most important loose end you wish RE would address

User Info: tracazoid

tracazoid
4 weeks ago#31
-Give Ada a personality more then none at all.
-Give Ethan a personality more then none at all.
-Let Claire and Sherry have any screen-time together after RE2.
-What happened to Hunk and Carlos. Billy less so I guess because of his wanted status but both Hunk and Carlos could easily be reinserted into a modern title.
-Alex Wesker
-Do anything with the H.C.F. after CV beyond "they were behind it the whole time."
-Hell on Claire and Sherry never having screen-time, let Chris/Jill and Leon/Claire be a duo beyond side games and DLC. Most of Chris and Jill's screen-time is in Revelations and RE5's DLC and that kind of sucks. Leon and Claire after RE2 have a single CG movie where Claire gets injured and with that kind of becomes a secondary character during the climax.
-Jake is basically Devil May Cry 4 Nero, where his lineage and character don't really matter in RE6. Though at least he isn't generally screaming one word like Nero did with Kyrie. He's a plot device for his C-Virus immunity with his and Chris' confrontation that might as well amount to, "we'll settle this next time, whenever we decide to follow that plot line maybe a decade from now."

The RE franchise is a bunch of, "imagine if they actually followed up with this in any respect beyond outside sources that aren't even in game and in game notes, while nobody in game ever says the letters H.C.F. in dialogue."

User Info: SasTheVirtuous

SasTheVirtuous
4 weeks ago#32
Hard2kill_turk posted...
What happened to the outbreak cast?
and
Venage27 posted...
Is the Natalia/Alex plot ever going to be continued?

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
4 weeks ago#33
Well I do have one thing to say:

Reveal Ada Wong's intentions because clearly she has some kind of goal that has yet to be revealed, I doubt being a mercenary is just a pass time for her.
Gimme dat, gimme dat, gimme dat DramaFAQs-misterbum

User Info: KialGreenwood

KialGreenwood
4 weeks ago#34
Sorry, probably a stupid question but what is HCF?

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
4 weeks ago#35
KialGreenwood posted...
Sorry, probably a stupid question but what is HCF?
The group Wesker ditched Umbrella for.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 weeks ago#36
Was it Chris's blood?
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: Magnetronous

Magnetronous
4 weeks ago#37
windice93 posted...
Steve, billy, Carlos

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1134-7978-7897
Sony PlayStation Network (PSN) ID: Magne-TR-onous

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#38
Kaliesto posted...
Well I do have one thing to say:

Reveal Ada Wong's intentions because clearly she has some kind of goal that has yet to be revealed, I doubt being a mercenary is just a pass time for her.

this is a good one, her story on RE6 said nothing new we didn't knew about her, they had a good opportunity but we got nothing.

she is just a paid contract mercenary, that's it. She is not a spy or doesn't work for a company, she just get hired by random jobs.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
4 weeks ago#39
What is Claire doing after Rev 2? What made her so burned out between Degeneration and Rev 2?

Natalex.

Where is Jill now?!

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#40
gergdangbabim posted...
What is Claire doing after Rev 2? What made her so burned out between Degeneration and Rev 2?

Natalex.

Where is Jill now?!

they kinda address Claire after Revelations 2 with the manga "Heavenly Island" the later Terrasave missions are more detective and gun fight, more like BSAA but without the military gear. Claire was a selling point tho, the story is focus on a teenage boy and the story is trashy about a bunch of pageant girls trying to survive but they all die in bikinis, main guy has a crush in one of the girls and its very anime he is brave and fights for her, Claire and others come to the rescue but Claire gets sidelined because the story is about the boy.

The Umbrella Corps are in there but I didn't understood of they were good or bad, in this one they were bad.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. What is the most important loose end you wish RE would address
  • Topic Archived