• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Original OST for 3$ again?

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 month ago#51
God the Remake 2 music is some of the worst movie I have ever heard. It would like something from The Last Action Hero on the NES.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
1 month ago#52
Okay, the RE2 remake soundtrack might be inferior to the original, but some of you are really getting into the hyperbole territory regarding it.

samantha_sneez
4 weeks ago#53
He smoked crack and then came up with the soundtrack to RER 2. No doubt about it.
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

samantha_sneez
4 weeks ago#54
I’m expecting the RE 3 Remake to have the same crackling sound of frothy ass soundtrack, so I hope Capcom at least gives us the option to purchase the original soundtrack. I don’t agree with that business model, but I also want to save my hearing.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 weeks ago#55
ChaozCloud posted...
Indeed they do, but it started in the 90s. Actually surprised it has been allowed to prosper with no backlash.

Because there really isn't anything wrong with it, both versions are the same game, the only difference is that one has mons that aren't in the other. Which is something that really isn't a problem since you can trade them between both versions and it's even less of a problem now since you no longer need a link cable and can trade them online.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
4 weeks ago#56
samantha_sneez posted...
I’m expecting the RE 3 Remake to have the same crackling sound of frothy ass soundtrack, so I hope Capcom at least gives us the option to purchase the original soundtrack. I don’t agree with that business model, but I also want to save my hearing.
So far, they haven't announced anything regarding that, at least to my knowledge.

Now maybe they've heard the complaints about the cost and simply put the option in the menu in the game for "free" or maybe it's not in the game at all. And then one would wonder why they would do that option, which was quite popular, and then not do it in the sequel. To me, it's close to a given that the original soundtrack option in the game but Capcom didn't mention it at all and that's what's making me nervous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMIOyDI_BY

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
4 weeks ago#57
riddlebox89 posted...
Because there really isn't anything wrong with it, both versions are the same game, the only difference is that one has mons that aren't in the other. Which is something that really isn't a problem since you can trade them between both versions and it's even less of a problem now since you no longer need a link cable and can trade them online.

There is no good reason for them to be split in two games outside of money. It's the longest running scam in gaming.
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

samantha_sneez
4 weeks ago#58
FNFred posted...
So far, they haven't announced anything regarding that, at least to my knowledge.

Now maybe they've heard the complaints about the cost and simply put the option in the menu in the game for "free" or maybe it's not in the game at all. And then one would wonder why they would do that option, which was quite popular, and then not do it in the sequel. To me, it's close to a given that the original soundtrack option in the game but Capcom didn't mention it at all and that's what's making me nervous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMIOyDI_BY

Im really hoping the option is there to purchase the OG RE 3 soundtrack. The soundtrack was classy and terrifying at the same time. It really set up atmosphere for a city in destruction. If the soundtrack of the RE 2 remake is any indication, Capcom can’t capture that feeling anymore. The RE 2 Remake’s soundtrack was absolute rubbish.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Original OST for 3$ again?
  • Topic Archived