• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Original OST for 3$ again?

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 month ago#11
Venage27 posted...
Hell yeah, RE3 soundtrack is probably my favourite just for the Nemesis themes. Hearing that glorious Chase theme again... Oh yeah.
Note that I pretty much like almost all games ost. Resident Evil has some great music. Even the spin offs like Revelations, have you heard Jack Norman's theme?
https://youtu.be/_SWnSgOopw0
How about when you entered a save room but the music didn't play because Nemesis was around and this played instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9n0fNnzGcY

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 month ago#12
I hope they announce it soon. I really don’t feel like the the new crappy OST
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 month ago#13
samantha_sneez posted...
I hope they announce it soon. I really don’t feel like the the new crappy OST
So true.

I actually never played R2make with the new soundtrack lol. I dread at the prospect of Capcom not including the old soundtrack for RE3 :(

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#14
Capcom: Yes
https://i.imgur.com/dqbsz59.jpg

User Info: harken_x

harken_x
1 month ago#15
FNFred posted...
Even the spin offs like Revelations, have you heard Jack Norman's theme?

I don't know where people come up with these fan made-up titles. The actual name of this composition is "O vendetta di Dio" by Takeshi Miura. Do your homework and know your soundtracks if you're going to reference them.

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
1 month ago#16
Crimson_Storm posted...
They believe that content should’ve been included in the game since it’s ready day 1 instead of as sold dlc.
Rather they believe all add-on content should be free because they are entitled to it...they will still complain when any DLC is announced after launch.
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

User Info: TheMKDestroyer

TheMKDestroyer
1 month ago#17
I played Remake 2 with the new soundtrack. Never again. Damn the old soundtrack was FAR superior replaying Remake 2.

User Info: lowlifeboy

lowlifeboy
1 month ago#18
no. s*** like that should come with the game as an unlockable.

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
1 month ago#19
Unlike RE2, I probably wouldn't. The RE3 soundtrack was never all that memorable to me. RE2 was just phenomal all around.

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
1 month ago#20
WarGreymon77 posted...
I never understood the people who complain about day 1 DLC.

Because it's content that was intentionally held off the game to make more money.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Original OST for 3$ again?
  • Topic Archived