• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. What is your most hated gameplay segment of any RE game?

User Info: RussianBacon

RussianBacon
2 weeks ago#121
ManuMIAS posted...
finally someone with brains, I'm sorry but you gonna have a couple of rabid people telling you how RE6 is trash and its horrible long while the same people spend a week playing RE7 demo trying to find the purpose of a mannequin finger.
Sorry but RE6 is like, objectively bad lol.
I have snausages

User Info: SORS_IMMANIS

SORS_IMMANIS
2 weeks ago#122
doowop posted...
the entire "resident evil" 7 game

This, tbh.
I wonder if someone has actually timed how much of the "gameplay" is just an in-game cutscene, where you have no control whatsoever.
I swear, if you're doing a speed run, these unskippable cutscenes are significantly more than half the game.

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
2 weeks ago#123
RussianBacon posted...
Sorry but RE6 is like, objectively bad lol.

yeah by the sheep, people that suck what IGN a "gaming critics website" tells them to think.

When I talk to people and they tell me how RE6 is worse than old games they fail to make good points, "its because its not horror hurrr duuuurrr".

Go play RE7 demo then. overrated bs.
Petition to add Alice Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil 3 Remake.

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
2 weeks ago#124
Broda69 posted...
My most frustrating moment in the series for me was the Wesker & Jill vs Chris & Sheva fight in RE5, chapter 5 - 3 on PROFESSIONAL. I almost gave up because one hit from either of them puts Sheva or Chris in Danger, but then I discovered the "Stair trick" to taking out Wesker easily with a magnum. Thank god because I never would have beat it by myself. Sheva's AI just cannot handle that fight.
Definitely one of the most frustrating segments of the series on Professional. I recall launching a rocket at Wesker and detonating it to get past the first phase, and in the second, the grenade launcher with a TON of flash rounds is king.

User Info: Kaluroth

Kaluroth
2 weeks ago#125
RE0 leech monsters
RE1 Caverns
RE3 Nemesis and my OCD to deal with him every single time
RE4 Everything once reaching the castle
Remake1 butchering the mini gauntlet from the original (the hole in the ground section after the Yawn fight)
Remake2 triple G monster room in the sewers
"Cant spell ignorant without IGN" -- Anonymous
http://tinyurl.com/cdfl2wf
I really just hate any segment in any game that emphasizes combat or action over horror.

Everyone who says the original games were bad should have just played shooting games or hack & slash games instead of complaining that a series they never liked in the first wasn’t like the games they do like.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
2 weeks ago#127
Pretty much any area that has dogs. One of the things I liked about RE0 is that there's only just two areas where you encounter them and it's pretty early in the game.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 weeks ago#128
Moving the boxes as sherry or ada in re2.
moving the boxes in re0 at the water plant
VG collector, professional 3d erotica creator, phd in zombie folklore, a girl.
"gender dysphora is not a mental illness" - a gfaqs mod.

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
2 weeks ago#129
Revelations 2.
I'll never long for what might have been

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
2 weeks ago#130
KCJ5062 posted...
Pretty much any area that has dogs. One of the things I liked about RE0 is that there's only just two areas where you encounter them and it's pretty early in the game.
Speaking of dogs, I don't know if I mentioned before, but REmake has the most annoying dogs. They're harder to hit than most, bullets don't stunlock them at all, they're kinda tanky, and they make weird chimpanzee noises instead of dog noises.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. What is your most hated gameplay segment of any RE game?
  • Post New Message